How do I get him to hang out with me?

We've flirted. He knows I like him. I'm almost positive he likes me, he waits with me a good 15 minutes after art school before he drives home to talk to me everyday and hugs me goodbye.

Thinking of him makes my stomach hurt. I want him so badly and I don't know what to do to get him to hangout with me outside of school.

We were supposed to hangout this past weekend and it failed miserably because we both went to St. Patrick's day parades and got wasted and never met up.

My prom is in a month and I want to hangout with him a few times before dropping the question.

What Guys Said 1

• do you have his number? text him, tell him lets go see a movie, get some coffee do whatever. He won't say no unless he has something else planned already.

• We were going to hangout last weekend because I asked him if he wanted to. But, I don't want to keep making moves because well, I don't want to be the chaser and accidentally chase him away... if that makes sense?

plus I'm already planning on asking him to prom, I'm a forward girl but, I really don't want to be the only one doing the askingout. so I wanted to know how to get him to ask me out?

What Girls Said 1

• Find something you both like! Say, if you both want to see a certain movie, ask him if he wants to see it sometime! Or if you like the same restaurant, ask him if he wants to have lunch there sometime.