Which pics are my best for Tinder?

Apparently a good photo is important but I don't have many...

http://postimg.org/gallery/jandm4cy/a1a445db/

What Girls Said 2

• I would say that the top right should be your main/first photo. It shows your face and body clearly. It's also a plus to many women that you can clean up well. The rest should show your personality, so you smiling and out doing something fun (you can include ones with friends here since they already have a clear picture of you)

• Do I look good in the suit? Also, the one of me in the light blue blazer with friends, is that one good?

• Yeah that's yes haha, I'm still baffled as to why I don't get anywhere :(

• Well what does your profile paragraph thingy say? If it sounds stiff or too specific it can turn people off

• For me it's 3rd pic and possibly the one right under it.

• Do you think I look okay? I never get any matches on Tinder but I don't think I'm ugly?

• My story is really sad. Basically I left a lot of friends in a different city and now I'm too busy working and studying to form and formidable friendships, which also explains my difficulty in meeting girls. I'm not desperate for sex but a date or something would actually be nice haha

• Try adding a fun bio. Sometimes they helped.

What Guys Said 1