Will girls date you for your good looks alone?

I'm quite attractive, however, I do not have much of a personality as countless people have told me. I am pretty emotionless, monotone voice, I don't show any facial expressions etc. People think I'm a robot.

I've never been in a relationship before and I'm scared I'm going to be alone for a long time because of this. So can I make it by just being very attractive or do I need to also have a likeable personality? Will girls date you for your looks alone? (I really hope so.)

• Girls will date you as long as you're attractive.
  • Girls won't date you for just being attractive; you need to have a good personality.
  • Other answer (please explain).
  • Results
bump
bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated dull people just because they are attractive. It doesn't matter. As long as the person isn't a 'bad' person then its fine. Nothing wrong with being dull.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I am your twin. I think I am somewhat attractive, but I am quiet as hell. lol

What Girls Said 2

• Personally , no I wouldn't. I do need to be physically attracted to a guy before I'd consider dating him, but it's his personality that determines if I continue to date him or not.

• They might fuck u but I doubt they would date u.

What Guys Said 6

• Gotta have personality too

• Some will, most will fuck you at the very least. It'll be hard to lock down a quality girl without a good personality though.

• I'm not as lucky and im not so attractive so I gotta rely on my big personality. But at the same time I'm way more attracted to personality than looks.

• Good looks will buy you that extra 10 minutes to get them interested. If you're boring, you're going to get the same result as a less attractive guy.

• Dating would be fairly easy if women would date you for good-looks alone.

• Good looks alone will not make you popular with girls yeah it might help you get noticed but your personality is much more important when it comes to meeting, dating and attracting girls Justin Wayne is a living proof of this.

• Im wondering whether his videos are fake or real.

• @fermatote It is the fact that he is featured in cosmopolitan where they actually observed him kinda makes me think that there is some validity to his game.