Would you rather date a tall ugly jerk or a short hot guy with a great personality?

It seems that most girls are attracted to taller guys I want to see how it interferes with their choices. Boy A was tall but ugly (either skinny and weak or fat and out of shape) and was also a really big jerk too. Boy B is short but handsome, muscular, athletic, and strong and also is very kind and sweet too. Who would you choose? (PS if you choose the tall guy I will think you're very shallow)

• Tall Ugly Jerk
  • Short Hot Guy with a Great Personality

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wins over looks anyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating comes down to social circle to meet girls and become friends with them, and then if the girl wants to be with you romantically. A girl might be more attracted to a tall guy based on first impressions and a 1 minute conversation. But if you want to be in a relationship with a girl, it comes down to establishing a connection based on mutual interests or humor and her having an emotional connection to the guy (if he is short or tall). Now, if the girl is really hot, then she might hold out for a tall guy. But most normal girls won't care if a guy is tall or short, if she likes a guy on an emotional level.

What Girls Said 2

• I rather not date either.

• I'd rather be single and date my own damn self.

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls simply want a guy that's taller than them.

I think this would be a good question for tall girls like 5'7+

• Uh no. I happen to be a somewhat short guy myself (5'8).