After your first date when do you usually text the girl?(how many days)?

I met this guy from tinder and he said this was his first time as well meeting people from tinder and our date was pretty great. There were good conversation and he gave me compliments and he asked me what type of guys I liked but I haven't heard from him since our date. It's been 3 days

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems a bit odd. Honestly, if it's taking him that long to reply, you are better off just moving on in my opinion.

I don't use tinder, but I've been online on and off, and basically right after the first date I let the guy know I had a good time and that I would like to see him again. Some people may think that is too much, but honestly I am no bs. If I like a guy, I let him know, I don't like games.

If that turns a guy off, well then that sucks, but then he isn't the right guy for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I wait for her to text me after the date to tell me she had an awesome time and she can't wait to see me again- luckily enough that's been the standard, if they didn't do that I woulda thought "never mind" and moved on.

• Same day

• Well it depends on the guy's personality! And who knows maybe he got busy..
    I would text the same night or the morning after and say thank you for the wonderful date, or anything I can make up...

Give him a week and see!

What Girls Said 2

• My partner messaged me that same night when he got home. I guess you could be the one to text first? Nothing to lose

• In my experience, the guy usualy sends something like did you get home safe the same evening or something about the date the next day.