Would you date a virgin if they were very attractive and had a great personality?

Let's say they were around age. You really liked this person and you very into them. Everything is always going great between the two of you. Would you date a virgin?

• Yes I would date them.
    97% (31)86% (12)93% (43)Vote
  • No I wouldn't.
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Other.
    0% (0)14% (2)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
ayy
bump

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sure. I don't mind teaching a guy things when it comes to sex 😛 I will say this though, it's very rare to meet a hot guy my age who's still a virgin. Considering hot guys should have no problems getting laid. But it wouldn't bother me too much, I'd just wonder why.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a virgin still ✋ sadly :(

• im moderately attractive. i was a virgin until age 23. i was fat in high school, had low selfesteem and never initiated anything with girls. i worked out for a year and a half, and transformed dramatically, i started dating a girl who talked to me, she helped me feel confident, i gave her the best performance she ever got. we're still together, she still cums at least 3 times when we have sex, and she got out of a 6 year relationship with a goodlooking bodybuilder. he had looks and money, and i gave her love and commitment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I don't care about that. I don't even ask.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No because I don't care what she is!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I would be more likely to date a virgin than someone how has had sex already tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... plus we wouldn't have to have sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why i am virgin at least she's pure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, as long as she wasn't wait-till-marriage tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin powers activate!! Form of abstinence.

0|0
    0|0