Would you consider a girl a slut if she dates more than one person at the same time?

and i meant dating, NOT sleeping around with more than one guy at the same time
if you're dating a girl, you haven't brought up the exclusive talk yet and you found out she's talking and seeing another guy too. would you be disinterested in her or would you ask her to be exclusive with you?

thanks for the answers! i can see that most guys are not into the idea which is strange because i thought this is normal and this is what dating actually is. for me there are 4 stages: 1) getting to know each other ( this can last up to the 10th date in my opinion) e. g. going on dates and this is where my question is , i think its ok to go on dates with more than one person to see which one suits you the best
2) decide to go steady with one person e. g. the exclusive dating talk and this is when you decide to get intimate /sleep with that person too
3) Committed to a serious and official relationship e. g. bf/gf
4) getting married yay!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny you ask, I've approached girls before and I've had them be like I'm kind of seeing someone right now and this always indicated to me that she wasn't interested. Haven't had one say that in a while, but since the last one I've kind of realized that "seeing someone" doesn't really mean anything... The last girl I was just like well I had to try and walked away, when I probably should have said, oh so you're exclusive? To answer your question, sleeping with more than one guy at a time, yes I'd think she's slutty and I wouldn't be interested. Now if you've got three dates lined up for the week then that's fine, that's why they call it dating. I just wouldn't tell a guy you're interested in that cause you'll put him off. It's not any of his business, nor is it any or yours if he's dating. Many guys are always talking to 3 or 4 girls at any given time, not cause we're players, but cause it's a numbers game for us. A lot of girls are extremely flaky and have no intention of doing anything more than just texting back and forth. Hope I helped.

• mmmm so u will be ok with the girl not telling you upfront? what if you found out later on?

• What do you mean? Both parties are free to date until both of them decide to be exclusive. Yeah I'd be ok that you dated three other guys along with me and decided I was the best guy. Assuming this is what you're asking. Like I said the guy may take it as a hint that you're not interested if you say you're dating other guys like what happened with me and that girl.

• That's why it's better to be upfront and honest about dating other people, having someone find out that you are seeing others comes across as you being dishonest and untrustworthy.

Better to be honest about dating around from the start, if a guy is put off about it than so be it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating is getting to know each other with out sex for me. Dating is not the same as a relationship, so I do not understand why it's viewed as slutty. You should not have to wait for a guy who is not exclusive with you if you meet another guy who you like.

I can not never get why some guys think it's ok to go on multiple dates with different girls but they get mad when girls do the same thing

What Guys Said 57

• If she is not sleeping with either one, then I personally wouldn't consider her slutty, in that sense of the word. However there are rules for introverts and extroverts, introverts focus their time and energy on one person at a time, where as many extroverts will focus their time and energy on more than one. If the guy in question is introverted then he'll pass o you if you are entertaining another guy. He dating style is tied to his values. He can't prove one way or another if you are sleeping with another guy or not so he'll move on or label you a slut because of it, it's just that in relationships he's a one woman kind of guy and even in dating he'll view it from the relationship point of view.

• mmm interesting tbh im kind of an introvert too and i have been dating exclusively in the past however i find that if you only date one guy at a time, you only focus time and energy on him and women get attached quite quickly, even if he's not really the right person for you. therefore now i prefer to spread it out and see my options before i invest emotionally in one guy...

• I can see where you are coming from with that, and that's a smart strategy. Some guys can get attached quickly too. I think maybe if you spent some time studying men in general and noticed patterns more, you'd save yourself time. I have a couple of resources for you to check out.
      relationshipheadquarters.com/understanding-men/
      http://www.mimitanner.com/
      1000 questions for couples by Michael Webb, not just for couples
      Why Men love Bitches, Why Men Marry Bitches, by Sherry Argov
      The power of the Pussy, by Kara King
      I think if you arm yourself with knowledge and have an edge prior to dating you'll have more than your fair share of guys asking for exclusivity. I'm not saying you don't know anything about guys, yet I am saying do your homework to know more, so you save time, heart ache, and not waste your youth on kissing frogs.

• absolutely I would consider her a slut.
    no one should have to ASK for exclusivity. If you are in a relationship with someone, that is it. it is exclusive, from the moment one of you says yes to the first date, to the point where one of you says "I'm done."

The fact that she would be with other people while she was with me, or with me while she was with other people, makes her a cheating whore.

And the fact that she thinks she should be able to benefit from multiple relationships, and be free to be with so many people, and is honestly surprised or taken aback by the idea that they guys she is playing don't appreciate it, means she is a moralless cheating whore.

If a woman wants to be promiscuous while she is single, that is her choice. I don't agree with it, but it is her choice, so whatever.
    But if she thinks should should be free to "date" other people, likely leading on at least two people who don't realize she is too much a slut to comprehend the fact that relationships are exclusive? That just makes her a vile person.

No, I don't care if she is dating several guys and is sexual with NONE OF THEM. She is still leading them on, still taking advantage of the benefits of being in a relationship, and likely lying to all of them. Because she isn't looking for a meaningful relationship, she is looking to make herself feel special.

• Some rough edges, but on general I agree with this

• What would you call it if you want to go on dates with different guys to see who you might be interested in, but you're not ready to be exclusive yet because you don't know any of the guys yet? Like if you're doing online dating, and you have 2 guys who might be interesting but you don't really know them yet, so you see tom one week and john the next, to see who you might want to get into a relationship with. That doesn't seem like cheating - that's what most people who do online dating do, and it would be silly to expect exclusivity from someone who hardly knows you.

• @SunsetStar in that type of case, I will make limited exception, so long as the guys know that that is what is happening.
      I mean, in speed dating, or those events with like 10 guys and 10 girls, and every pairing spends 20 minutes talking to each other in mini dates, it is an entirely different atmosphere, and done differently.

But I don't think that was the type of dating the asker had in mind, and if it was, she did not phrase it that way, so her question made it seem about dating, in general.

• Obviously a lot of guys think that it is wrong to date two girls at once. Which is stupid! Dating is when people go out and do something and talk and get to find out more about each other. At some point you will find that you want to be exclusive (once upon a time called "going steady") or that you two are not made for each other and you will stop dating. There is no sleeping with one or both. there is no expectation of exclusivity (then is when it would be exclusive). Just meeting and talking and going for coffee or going to a movie. Nothing that one has to be exclusive for.

• slut (or promiscuous) really in my opinion and by definition of promiscuous is about a person have various sexual partners without using discretion

just going on dates would not fall under the category of being promiscuous (aka slutty)

• Dating is supposed to be fun and a getting to know each other activity, there is nothing wrong with dating a few different people at the same time as long as you are open and honest about it with the people you are dating.

I have a strict rule when I date, I don't talk to one person about what I did on a date with another. I am open and honest about seeing other people, but I don't kiss and tell.

When I connect with someone, I will stop dating others and spend more time with that someone. I myself do not start to consider an exclusive relationship, until around the 6 month mark.

• yes this is what i want to do now. in your experiences, when they know you're dating other people, do they become disinterested?

• It depends on the person, but a date is not a commitment to anything not even to have a second date.

• If I'm one of those guy, by the end of the conversation she'd only be dating one guy. I'm out.
    I don't like the kind of people that play around with multiple people.

• why tho? if you haven't asked her to be exclusive with you, then she's still free to date other ppl?

• its not about back up, maybe she will choose you not because things didn't work out with the other guys but because you guys are more compatible, thats why they call it dating and not in a relationship!

• I don't care, that's not how it works with me. I put my attention on you, just you. I expect the same treatment from you towards me.

• It is not dating that makes a girl a slut. If a girl doesn't want to get serious, just wants to be entertained, have her ego stroked about how desirable she is, etc., she can date 20 guys at the same time, but she really ought to be honest with each one of them about her dating status.

For me, being a slut is a state of mind that directs a person (not just a female) to have sex frequently, with numerous partners, purely for physical pleasure and without regards to the consequences it may have for his or her partners.

• I think I'd see it more as a precursor to a serious relationship. Like maybe you're looking for an exclusive relationship, but you don't feel like you know any one person well enough yet to think they're a serious possibility - especially if you're going out with people you met online or through friends or something.

• No, I would consider her smart, very smart. This used to be the norm. Young women and men would date a variety of people and see who fit them best. Today I think people are far too eager to enter exclusive relationships with people they barely know. You want to meet as many possible partners as possible before marrying.

• i agree and this is not because i like attention from many guys. this is what ve realized from past experiences, if you only date one person, you get attached and develop feelings for them even though they might not be whats best for you. dating more than one can help you become more objective

• Oh, and I would never consider a girl a slut no matter how many people she was having sex with, as long as she was honest with her partners and responsible about preventing pregnancy and STDs.

• I would loose immediate interest in her, clearly she has no real interest in me so why would I bother asking for exclusivity? If she is shopping around then quite honestly I would feel more like a tool (she obviously doesn't have an emotional connection to me nor is she interested in one otherwise she would try and develop that instead of looking for it elsewhere). Its incredibly disrespectful and far more likely she is dating you for your assets (she is looking at you as a tool, not a person) not because of a real emotional connection. Just because you can do something doesn't mean its a good idea or that its right. If she wasn't willing to invest in the dating then she isn't going to invest in the relationship, if you have one foot out the door thats not really a good way of starting things, it makes the woman considerably less trustworthy. As for being a slut, no that would require promiscuis sex, but does it make you untrustworthy? Absolutely.

• isn't the whole concept of DATING actually "shopping around"? some people just do it at once and in your case i reckon you'd like to "shop" one at a time. if she's developed feeling/emotional connection with you, im sure she will stop seeing other guys and focus on you only e. g. becoming exclusive. but before that feelings and emotional connection, i think its fine to see other people

• No, dating is not equatable to shopping. We are talking about people not things. And that in itself would be a huge red flag for me. The fact is if you are not interested enough to try and commit to try and develop that relationship, then quite frankly you are not interested. You want something and that person clearly doesn't have it and I as a man would understand her not being interested but her continuing to pretend otherwise (for acquiring free meals I suppose) is what is disrespectful. You shop around for a car, you don't shop around for a life long relationship you develop that you have to be as dedicated to it as the other person. By shopping around as you call it you have given yourself every reason not to invest in that person. They are not worth the effort of investing in and if thats the case they are not worth investing in period. Its incredibly disrespectful to lie to a person that way.(and yes lies of ommision are still lies)

• I think it's ok, but if I REALLY liked her, and we had a good time together, I'd ask her to consider being exclusive with me

• No, in my opinion that is rather normal behaviour. She's dating, not committing to anyone. Although final goal and technique is much different, dating is basically like hanging out with new buddies. After while you find out which one is the best company.

However, this applies as long she is being honest. If a guy asks her if she's seeing anyone else on a fifth date, she should be honest and say yes, of course.

• Nope, not at all... if it's just dating, I wouldn't be claiming exclusivity unless she was my girlfriend... I don't consider any women sluts anyway

• its a bit late in my situation but i would bring up when you meet the guy so when you do get with him there won't be any thoughts on if he has done this with anyone else.

• I think it's normal for girls that way. I've dated 2 girls before (not at the same time) and I found out that she's talking and seeing another guy. I felt a bit sad but somehow there was this sense of competition. But personally, I would not like that because it's unfair. It's like she is playing safe. If she does that then maybe I should date 2 girls at the same time too.

• i wouldn't mind if a guy does that honestly before we become exclusive

• Really? Okay. But the experience I got is that we had schedules. Like she will meet him on this specific day and mine was on different. Just doesn't feel right.

• No she's not a slut. But she better be prepared for the fact that two can play the same game. It would be so hypocritical if she complains about it.

I wouldn't be disinterested, but i wouldn't ask her to be exclusive - simply carry on playing the field until she asks me, the whole thing fizzles out, or i become exclusive with someone else. Would never lower myself to ask her, i'll let her decide which guy she wants.

I suspect some people will think the guy is a "player" but the girl is not a "slut" lol.

• well im fine if in this initial stage the guy is dating other girls too, i reckon its fine he's just finding out who is the best for him.

• That's cool then, as long as both of us knew the rules of the game, I'd be happy to play.

Where we might have a sticking point is your 'up to 10 dates'. The chances are very high that I'd have slept with someone before then and thus become unavailable. Even though you might have been the best option, any self-respecting guy will have his limits of patience.
      Personally, im someone who only gives out as much as he recieves when it comes to women - If I know you're seeing other guys, the longer you drag out stage one, the less sure I think you are of us which means the less effort I'll put in. So if I was the best option, you might well have just lost me because you've misjudged how much to play the game. (Obviously all hypothetical)

If the question relates to you, I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but I would like to offer a heads-up that you be careful, because you might just end up with the wrong guy by overdoing it. 👍

• Slut is a word that basically only used by women on themselves, and very young moronic males. You don't find older men ever saying the word.
    your free to date anyone you want. If I knew a woman I was dating, was also dating someone else, i would drop her immediately. But because she is cheating, not because she is a slut.

• Is it necessarily cheating if she's honest with you though? Like say if you're online dating, and you go on a date with joe one week and mike the next, trying to see who sparks your interest, that doesn't seem like cheating. It's just too early to commit to one guy when you have no real indication yet of whether it will work or not.

• seeing other guys does not mean that she doesn't want to get to know you and date you any less. to me it just means she's just seeing who is the most compatible with her...

• for some guys that will be fine. I am just saying that it isn't ok with me. So yes, if you tell the guy up front, it isn't cheating. But, at the same time, the guy (like me) may not be ok with it and might just end any potential relationship right then. that is what I would do. I consider it cheating and it is not ok with me. But if she is up front, then I may give her a chance later if she desires to try dating.

• Not a slut but I feel like as if she's pitting the guys she's choosing against each other here. Being the competitive person that I am , my subconsciousness would see the other guy she's considering as my nemesis and that's bad for my karma , man.
    I don't like it. Instantly deduct 50 brownie points from her.

• well you should focus on her and not other guys...

• When she's not focusing on me and on many different guys at the same time?

• I'd lose interest and let the other guy have her.

• why? i meant if you haven't asked her to be exclusive, whats wrong with her seeing other people?

• She's free to date other people and Im free to stop seeing her. I just dont like it, if im seeing a girl, Im seeing only her. I want a girl who is the same.

Also I've heard plenty of stories where a girl is seeing two guys, one of which she is already sleeping with while the other guy is left in the dark, paying to take her out and waiting.

I know you said in the description that she's not sleeping with either of them but in reality it does happen and I wouldn't trust a girl to be honest about it. So if a girl is seeing multiple guys Im assuming she's having sex with at least one of them and thats her right but Im out. The other guy can have her.

• Not a slut, but I wouldn't be happy about it and if probs get out.
    If I'm dating someone, i want to get to know them; see how well we work together, and act as if we were in a relationship. If focus all my attention on hat one woman becaus they're a person, and if I'm interested in them they deserve my attention.

It's not like buy a car- you don't just go around trying people out until you find one that suits you: you've got to commit time and effort, which is why you date people you already have some level of interest in

• who said she doesn't commit time and effort? it doesn't mean she wants to get to know you any less

• I wouldn't really consider her a slut but she might be a serial dater , type who dates a lot of different people

• I mean we all talk with multiple people when you're available. but dating? that's leading on, which is obviously awful and unethical. Do you seriously lead people on? How do you sleep at night!!!

• ok so if we are only allowed to date one person at a time and not seeing other people, how is it different from being in a relationship?

• there you said it " expressing deep feelings and WANTING TO BE EXCLUSIVE" shouldn't we be free to date other people before we deicide someone is the one and wants to be exclusive with them?

• Ok, i think we're just miscommunicating because when you said "dating" that was inferring that to me. I mean if I met a girl and she said "i'm dating someone" i'm out of there ofc

• It depends on if she is sleeping with both at the same time. Or is sleeping with one and then swaps. Both kinda scream avoid if I hear this even if its a rumor as it sets of bells that she isn't steady.

• no not sleeping with any of them

• @SunsetStar this is exactly what I'm doing and i think many girls are doing it too, i just didn't know guys are so against it

• Well I come from a culture that is kinda known for a history of neglecting girls and their rights. Which I completely disagree with. Thats kinda why I'm against the idea of double dipping when it comes to dating. Its more that I wouldn't know if I could trust a girl who's seeing another guy. As I wouldn't know if its the real her or the show she's putting on to keep us both under her nails till she can selflessly choose. Plus it would suck that much worse if it turned out she had some how ended up picking the two guys who are buds that would make the whole two guy dating thing a hell of a lot more complicated.

• No not at all. I would be upset if she wasn't honest about dating multiple people but if you aren't exclusive with anyone then most certainly not a slut.

• Call me old fashioned but I am not fond of this dating multiple people at once. If she can't take the time just to get to know me alone and see if there is something, then I would likely tell her have fun with the other guy... and bow out!

• she still takes the time to get to know you and if she feels there's something she will probs stop dating other people e. g. becoming exclusive

• I understand the concept of not exclusive, but to me there would be the constant thought of being compared to another person. It's not suppose to be a competition to win her over. It is suppose to determine whether you have a a connection. You can't determine that when she is seeing one or two more guys at the same time.

I guess I just like to give the person my undivided attention, anything less, and I am just not giving her a fair chance.

• I wouldn't really consider her a slut but I'd stop seeing her because I don't think she'd be seeing other guys if she actually liked me and I don't want to just be an option for her

• If it's not exclusive yet, I expect her to weigh her options.

• when do you expect her to do this? after you guys already sleep together or?

• Yea, of course. Until we've agreed to be exclusive, we're still looking. If she sleeps with another guy in the process, she's not my girlfriend yet, she is free to do as she pleases. I kind of approach this like a job interview, until we've agreed to be together, she is free to look at other options.

• i agree thats why it s called dating and not in a relationship and im not talking about sleeping around with other people. i meant i only decide to sleep with a guy when we have the exclusive talk anyway but before that i think we should be free to date other people

• Not as long as she's being honest about it.

With that said, this type of girl isn't for me.

• can i ask why not?

• Well, I'm the type who only dates one woman at a time. I take that seriously, and I want my girl to feel the same way.

• it doesn't mean she takes it any less seriously she might take it too seriously and just want to see who is the most compatible with her

• depends. if she told me, then it´s ok but if she´d lie to have sex with both, then i´d consider her a slut (equivalent to male player).

• you would still be interested in her if she told you?

• I am interested in a very open Person and if she can be this honest, it's a huge plus. I mean I would like her to decide at one point and I would not have sex bevor she stops seeing the other.

• I don't know if I'd call her a slut but I'd probably not date her anymore. I wouldn't do that to someone and I wouldn't want it done to me. It can be very hurtful even if it's not technically 'wrong'.

• i think it can only be hurtful when there're feelings and emotional connections involved, i meant if both you and her have that kind of connection already there's no need for any of you to date other people. im just talking about the very early stage

• Yeah well I guess it wouldn't be as bad if we barely knew each other but I'd still dislike it and I prefer dating people I know anyways.

• Not really a slut, just a shit head.

• More from Guys
    27

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 28

• Go on dates, no. Hook up with without any of the guys knowing that's the case, yeah I wouldn't do that. I think it's fine to go on dates with several different people at once, but once I actually like ananyone enough to be physical, I put my energy into just that guy and see how it pans out. I think otherwise you are more likely to hurt someone, and to me a slut is someone who disregards others in pursuit of their own pleasure.

• yup for me i only decide to get physical/intimate with a guy after we decide we 're exclusive

• No! I really hate how guys can label a girl with that slur For any reason they want now. we should be free to date as many people as we want while trying to find a good match. I personally can't date more than one guy after 3-5 dates. it gets too confusing and either one of them is a keeper or none are and it's time to start over again.

• No, that's what "dating" is. If you want her to be yours, then ask her to be... personally, I don't put all my eggs in one basket in the beginning but once my now boyfriend told me he wanted to be exclusive, I felt the same and cut off the other dates I was going on.

• yeh thats what i thought too... so did your now boyfriend know about you dating other guys before he brought up the exclusive talk? and if he knew , do you think he would still be interested and brought up the talk anyway?

• We didn't ask and didn't tell. At my age, it's a given.

• Personally, I can't date more than one person at the same time because my attraction won't be equal toward both men, so I'll just stick with the one that is more compatible and likable. However, I don't see anything wrong with testing the waters as long as you're honest about it, not sleeping around, and not exclusive. If the guy has a problem with it, he should take the initiative and claim that girl before the other guy.

• yeh i meant in the initial stage when i dun know who i like more / or who's more compatible with more, as soon as I've developed feelings or have a favourite, i ll stop seeing other people

• It's fair game in the beginning. At that point, you don't owe that information to either dude. After a few dates, you should know and just let things fizzle out and then just take the risk with the guy you feel more connected to.

• Do it. You know men are too! It's not until the "exclusive talk" you get serious and he drops the others like a hot towel.

Just don't tell him. If he finds out he'll get angry. But why should he? It's certainly none of his business.

• yes if anyone develops feelings , def let the other person know and bring up the exclusive talk , no one will get hurt that way. yeh im considering telling the guy im dating. i actually haven't met anyone else yet but this is what im considering to do , he'll probs drop me but i want to be honest

• Slut to me is someone who can't keep their legs closed to anyone. There's nothing wrong with dating multiple people if you're not exclusive to anyone and the people you are dating know that you're just dating to find someone. It's only wrong if you have a boyfriend/fiance/husband but then continue to date other guys on the side.

• Not having sex with them doesn't change the premise that they're dating several people at the same time - which in these days implies more than friendly behaviour with several people and, therefore, slutty behaviour.

Not sure I would consider Daisy a slut for dating Donald and his cousin at the same time though it was kind of indecent, haha.

• In my opinion it's totally okay to date more than one person. But if feelings got involved then at that point the other person should know that you're keeping your options opened. This question has been always controversial, and I have always been with the idea of dating different people.

• for me once feelings get involved i ll let thme know and asked if we can be exclusive if they said no then im out. the guys should do the same

• I totally agree, I've been in situations as we were exclusive, but I followed my intiation in terms of the guy's honesty. And I also let them know that I met someone else. Reactions were different, but hey do what feels right for you. And never lie, just be yourself ;) who likes you and want you will stick around!

• She wouldn't be a slut, but just keeping her options open or perhaps not looking for a commitment. lots of girls (and guys) date multiple people at once.

• honestly eho cares! Just don't tell him! Done!

• Not a slut, neither if it's a guy or a girl -but I would find it a bit gross and not date someone who dated more girls

• slut
    slʌt/Submit
    nounderogatory
    1.
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
    synonyms: promiscuous woman; More
    2.
    dated
    a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

No she would not be a classed as a slut just a player like a guy would.

• Me = Upfront serial dater

The people I date often DO get jealous, but they knew my deal B4 hand, so if they don't like it, they are MORE THAN WELCOME to move tf on.

(laughing)
    Strange how most won't though :P

"Slut" to me is just a played out and laughable word used to devalue sexually liberated people by those who are not.

Just do you :)

• "Serial" means "one at a time, in sequence".

So, actually you are an upfront NON-serial dater. An upfront simultaneous dater.

• ... meaning if you tell someone "I'm a serial dater", that specifically means "I date one person at a time until I'm done dating that person, then I start dating another one person at a time, etc." I mean... that's what that word means.
      It's important, since you might totes give someone the wrong idea, and all.

• @redeyemindtricks (smiling) While I appreciate your pov, "serial dater" in the context of MY life
      means "I date many other people outside of you" Rest assured that this IS made crystal clear to all the people offline who it concerns. Cheers xo

• That's normally called cheating if you are dating both at the same time.

• I would think it depends on the stage. Like if you're online dating and you go on a date with joe one week and mike the next, that doesn't really seem like cheating. Just seeing what guy you're interested in.

• @SunsetStar I normally associate dating with being in a relationship. Though that seems kind of dumb to think that and confusing, my bad.

Then no it's not cheating but most dudes take that as a sign of you don't like that dates your going on with them. So they should probably cut their losses right then and there.

• Yeah, some of my older friends say there used to be a difference between "dating" (which was something you could do with multiple people) and "going steady" (which was an exclusive relationship). Dating was for determining if there was a good possibility with the guy. We've narrowed it down to one term and it gets confusing.

• I don't know, but what I can say is that it's not my style. Either I am interested enough to focus on one person, or why waste my time?

• No. Someone who dates more than one person at a time is considered a cheater.

• No. to be a slut you need to be screwing these dudes.

• I find this "exclusive" thing gross, regardless of gender. If you date one person, you don't date anyone else. Unless you've got some kind of mutually agreed polyamory thing going on.

• no she just wants to keep her options open

• can we have the word slut abolished from the world please *agh don't hate on me for saying this people*
    I don't think what she's doing is morally right AT ALL, but it's not necessary to label her a 'slut'.

• No we can't. There are plenty of words that need abolishing from the world, slut certainly isn't one of them.

• @bobbyxxx whatever, not worth arguing over

• No, not if you're not sleeping with tons of guys.

• I certainly would. Or at least a selfish, low person.

• As long as she's not cheating and is in a non-monogamous relationship then no.

• absolutely not! I've personally done this before and enjoy doing it :)

• No , i would consider her a CHEATER...

• No, that's normal for people to do when they don't know the people they're going on dates with yet.

• Nope she's not a slut. It's called playing the field and seeing what you like. Guys do it too so why not for us right?

• Act your age. Or are you you are very immature. Just because someone does something wrong doesn't justify somebody else doing it.

• @bobbyxxx sorry I missed understood the question sir. You're right it's not okay to cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend. I didn't read the whole question.

• I didn't say all guys cheat. I think it's about 50/50

• No. I don't consider anyone a "slut" i'm not so nosy to label others' sex and dating life.