Why so many women need attention while dating? SERIOUSLY?

I swear a god, some women on this earth need so much attention. Every fucking shit needs attention. Why so needy? It makes you look desperate as fuck. Weather it was their Boyfriend or husband always the same shit: ATTENTION.

Same crap on social media*he better pay attention to me, to my needs* stop liking other girls pictures on instagram. When do you have authority to tell others what to do? Why so many fucking rules that guys have to follow and many of them come from punch of fucking insecure hoes.

Before you jump on me I never said EVERY WOMAN.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. if my boyfriend was liking other girls on instagram (like real girls not just models) I would have a hard time with that. I had a boyfriend who did that and ended up finding out he was cheating on me the whole time.

I wasn't needy, I am a very busy person and I don't spend my days on instagram or facebook. Most of the time I'm at work, which I don't text through the day, maybe 1-2 messages and that's it. So I don't know.

But I agree, no one can pay attention to a person 24/7.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Lol! Well there's a difference between being obsessed and being in love. Everybody likes attention, especially from a crush it's the best feeling ever! :) My heart jumps a beat every time my crush likes my picture ahahaha! It's fun! But it's normal dramatizing if he doesn't give attention. I personally don't care, but it's always a pleasant when he does. :)

• I've noticed it too! I honestly think that a lot women truly don't have lives outside of dating, being somebody's girlfriend, and trying to look cute for the gram (Instagram). If you are living a busy, productive life with hobbies and other priorities to focus on, then you don't have time to be up on the internet begging for a guy's attention smdh

• Thank you! Now I dont feel horrible about ranting... its just stop with needy stuff

• Well if my man is liking another hoe's picture on Instagram with hardly any clothes on of course I'll be mad. It's disrespectful as well as if that girl sees that my man is liking her photo she'll feel she's more privileged than me.