How do you get a guy at church to ask you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him if he'd like to grab some coffee sometime

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him he'll need to go to confession after you're done with him this next weekend
    😂😂😂✌

• Ask him out, don't wait around for it

• you could say "hey daddy, i have to confess something" xD

• I'm not really familiar with church etiquette , have you even talked to this guy before , unless you know him there isn't really a reason for him to suddenly ask you out at this point

• You can't. Now ask him, or forget about it.

"Hi _______, are you single because I'd like to get to know you. Want to exchange numbers?"

What Girls Said 4

• Continue to Attend the Church you both go to, Maybe hang around after the services to chat a bit. This is a Great Way to Light the Way.
    In time, down the Fine Line, He may find that you both have this Certain Chemistry that will tell Him, "This is an angel that I would love To... Ask out."

• "I believe Jesus wants us to be together."

... I'm sorry I'm an atheist, I have no clue.

• That might only work if they were mormon,
      one of the few things I really like about mormonism is that its not till death do us part but rather
      "for time and all eternity".
      I mean, If we were happily married in life wouldn't we want to remain happily married in the afterlife?

• Smile at him, and say hello when you see him.

• Why not ask him out?