I got my butt kicked by my 23 year old girlfriend wrestling. I feel old. Should I date women my own age?

We did it again with the same result. At least it turns her on but I still feel a little weird about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Does your current girlfriend make you happy? If the answer is yes then don't break up for a stupid reason. As long as your happy with her, that's all that matters.

• Yeah she does. But I can't keep up with her

• BAD! You need to stop smoking! You would be in better shape and could keep up easier if you stopped.

• I know. She killed me because of it. Lost to a girl smh

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Lol my ex boyfriend liked getting his butt kicked by me in wrestling altho he was pretty big, He never broke up with me because of that so no lol that's stupid. It's just for fun

• Yeah I was winning but I got tired and then lost. Not easy for a guy to actually lose. I didn't let her

• I'm confused a little by the question... you want to date women your age cause she wrestled you?

• Her energy level lol. I was winning but I got tired. Then she pretty much owned me

• Very strong girl I see

• My arms are stronger. Bjt her legs are and she has better endurance obviously. She just let me tire myself out trying to get out.

What Guys Said 3

• The answer is train harder and workout more then kick the fucking shit out of here when you've completed your training.

• No, more like hit the gym

• You should get better at wrestling, or work out more. You're 36, not 76.