How do you get over a guy?

So there's this guy im talking to and I think he's leading me on because of what he's doing. So basically we met online on a dating website and we met in person and have hung out a couple of times and we kissed and cuddled and he said he really likes me and I told him that I liked him too and he said he wants to date and I agreed but then now he's acting different like he barely talks to me and it shows that he's online almost all day and it just feels like he doesn't like me now which is weird because yesterday in person after we kissed and cuddled he told me he liked me a lot and was holding my hand around his friends and stuff. What do you think about this situation? And just in case he doesn't like me how can I move on? Because I really did like this guy a lot

What Guys Said 1

• I think more attraction needs to be built between you two before anything more will happen.

What Girls Said 2

• U think of cute guys! And say ohhh and aahhhh!

• You should stop communicating with him and you should start getting involved in other activities in order to forget about his existence.
    He is obviously messing with your head.