Why does it feel like this?

Like only the guys who smoke, drink, do drugs or party can get girlfriends. A lot of girls go for them where I live, and I just feel like I have no chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to stop thinking like that, buddy.
    The fact that you're distinguishing yourself from the "party crowd" seems to insinuate that you feel insuperior to them.

Why do you feel that way?
    These girls and guys end up "hooking-up" at parties because they're showing am effort to meet other people and present themselves as social, fun loving.

Do you understand what I'm saying?
    These people share a common lifestyle.

If you want to "hook-up" with girls that party, go to parties and show other people why you're a likable person.

If you're just jealous because these guys seem to be "hooking-up" so effortlessly with girls who like them because they share common interests, it's time to construct some standards and really narrow down what you desire from the opposite sex.

You don't sound as if the "party crowd" interests you to begin with, so stop acting jealous and find a nice lady who enjoys being with you.

• I don't care about hooking up, I just want a nice girl in my life that I find attractive and enjoy being with.

What Girls Said 2

• Really?

In my social circles, most girls I know refuse to date men who smoke or do drugs or drink excessively.

What city and country are you from?

• Well that's unfortunate :( You obviously live in the wrong place :b I've actually never dated any guy like that. I make a point not to date anyone like that.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't smoke, drink or do drugs
    I definitely party tho

• Because you're missing the common denominator.