Would you go out with a good looking girl who is 4'7?

Please don't give any rude comments.

• Yes, I'm 5'8 or under
  • Yes, I'm 5'9 to 5'11
  • Yes, I'm 6'0 or over
  • No, I'm 5'8 or under and even that is too short for me
  • No, I'm 5'9 to 5'11 and that's not my cup of tea
  • No, I'm 6'0 or over and that's way too short for me
Im suprised by the votes

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe but I want to know what else she has to offer then being good looking :c like is she intelligent, kind, warm, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Too short for me as I'm 5'10" so that screams back pain haha but you were probably more interested in the male opinions anyways ;P

What Guys Said 19

• Dude, I'm 5'3", I'd have a lot of short problems to exchange with a girl whose 4'7" XD

• I am not a height bigot. My current girlfriend is 4' 11 1/2." Four inches shorter than that would just be too short. I'd feel like I was dating a girl from the junior high school.

• Yup 6> over you have my vote of yes. Why shouldn't I enjoy a pocket rocket?

• Yeah there are some short hotties out there. Even on here!

• yea sure if i find her really pretty why not

• I think your height is fine, I'm 5' 11" and like girls that short. The last girl I liked was 5'1"

• 5'1' is not even that short. That's like a full head taller than me.

• Well to me it's 10 inches shorter. Being 4" 7" is not bad to me, I tend to look at the person as a whole not judge her based on height.

• At 14 (almost 15) I am 5'4" and I wouldn't mind too much

• I'm 6'5"... I always say height doesn't matter to me but now we get in a range where it might become problematic. But not an absolute nogo... if I'm really into her I might give it a chance

• Short girls are the best!!

• I'll do it. For the good of the world, I will do it.

• I'd be fine with it... it would be fun

• If she wear heels

• Possibly...

• I'm 6'3" and I don't see much problem with even that much height difference.

• I have a friend who just graduated highschool and is about 4'5". I can rest my elbow on her head without even lifting my arm. It's funny and we have loads of fun.

• They say hun size isn't everything xxx

• I'd prefer someone close to my height, but I don't care really.

• I'm 5'6 and women under five feet usually creep me out, but it's not a deal breaker. I have typically don't have a choice. But you're really pretty, I could date you.

• It's usually normal sized men who are creeped out by me the most. Short guys and tall guys are the ones that pursue me the most. dunno why

• *Whispering voice*. Tall men keep stealing the short women from short men. Why are there so many guys taller than me voting yes? They wish they were shorter so they'd go out with you to make shorter kids. This made me feel so much better about myself. Our short statures are the biggest blessings. Being short is better than being tall.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3