Would "going out" with this guy friend be considered cheating?

There's this guy, a senior with me being a sophomore and he wants to go watch Civil War with me. I have a boyfriend but I don't want to reject the guy either. IS it okay to tell my boyfriend he's asking me out as friends only?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your boyfriend trusts you enough to let you go and you trust yourself enough to stay loyal, go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that would not be considered as cheating, bc you're not doing anything wrong!

Its perfectly fine and healthly to actually have a life aside from your boyfriend. It keeps the relationship healthy :))

Best wishes

What Guys Said 3

• So does the guy want to go out with you or is it just as friends? Because their is a big difference between getting asked out to the movie as a date and asked if you want to go see a movie with a friend.

• Okay so YOU say you'd be going out as "just friends" but does the guy asking know that you don't see it as a date? Does he not know you have a boyfriend?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You are 15 years old. Do you think that your boyfriend is the one you're gonna marry? If you think so you are wrong. It is okay to tell your boyfriend you're going to watch Civil War with a guy as friends only. If your boyfriend goes nuts over this tell him he is not yet comfortable with himself

• It could be considered cheating, so ask your boyfriend first if he is ok with it. I'm not trying to make you follow his orders, but trust is important in a relationship. Talk to him.