Would you date with a girl perfect but 4"10?

imagine there is a girl with 10/10 face, 10/10 body, 10/10 personality but her height is 4"10. would you still date with her?

• yes
    71% (22)86% (49)81% (71)Vote
  • no
    29% (9)14% (8)19% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
up
uppp

2|0
7|27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Highly doubt there is a girl on this earth that is a 10/10 for all those things... matter of fact... i can say there isn't.
    and 4'10 is actually quite not bad, many guys like shorty's...

0|0
    0|0
    • simoly, yes 10/10 is quite impossible but just assumption. i can't be taller but maybe try to be perfect :D

• Just a tip, its the imperfections that make you even more attractive...

• I love petite girls, and I've dated 2 who were 4'10" and several others who were 5' or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into height that's my thing

0|0
    0|0
    • what does it mean? :D

• Perfect? Please don't amuse me. There is no such thing as perfect. One may be stunning in looks but it's unlikely any human being has a perfect personality, we as humans are far off from perfection. Then again perfection is an empty delusion.

Ones height should never be a factor, and facing the obvious there are and will be guys who will date shorter or taller girls. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
    • she is far from perfect since her height. but she is perfect except her height. it is just an assumption. because i wonder how guys care height.

• There are guys in the world who will date girls who had sex with there dogs, there are guys who will date short and tall girls. Moral is there is always a buyer for a specific product.

• Perfect body for 4'10 you mean. No I wouldn't. Way too short. At least 5'2 or I'm gonna have a back ache.

0|0
    0|0
    • by perfect body i mean fit and proportional perfectly hourglass body. but she is also perfect by personality. would you even not consider her as a partner?

• Yeah, well, it wouldn't matter to the girl right, plenty other guys out there. The difference of a over a foot is kinda extreme lol.

• I'm on the fence on this, but if she's really that perfect, probably. I just have a thing for tall girls, but every other category gets a 10 so (lack of) tallness becomes much less relevant. I'm over 6'1" myself, though, so that is going to be awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes, height should not be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5", so the height difference would be quite extreme. My last crush was around 5'2" and I was still okay with that... I guess if I'm really into her then it won't stop me

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i can't because that is a very low height, but i can't say anything for sure, because if her personality is 10/10 then maybe i would date her

0|0
    0|0
    • yes her personality also 10/10 :)

• I'm 5'10"
    And I don't know tbh
    But I think if she's perfect then she would be the one who wouldn't date me 😂 LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • really? she is completely perfect except height :/

• Yep height doesn't really matter if they love each other and have a strong bonding between them 😊

• Height isn't important to me at all. If I like a girl then I'll date her regardless of how tall she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like short girls. Fun sized 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no perfection, but being 4'10 really isn't a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
    • so there is a hope for me :D

• Show All
    • hmm i am glad to hear that :D i felt insecute when asking this question but now i feel perfect. thank you :D

• Well, you should work on your self-esteem and confidence anyway. If its not height you surely will find the next flaw. Grass is always greener on the other side. Just like big-breasts girls complain about them sagging, etc. and small-breasted girls complain about them being too small.

The truth is its some of those things you can't change. You can change the way you carry and think about yourself though aka gain confidence.

• Absolutely. That's not a bad thing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell fucking yes! I LOVE shorter girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't really take height into consideration as often as girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% yeah but how do I know she's 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused, I thought guys loved short girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • no they dont. :/ there are some guys consider me too short

• Well then I'll take you! I'm pretty short myself so you would be a great height for me even lolol.

• Yes i would... it's not all about looks, what about personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want short girl... Always short girl is perfect for tall guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... a girl whk describes herself like that doesn't exist. And 4'10? No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10s in all things? Skipped a heartbeat! Definitely yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Nope since I am not sure I want date a girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm straight haha

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of men that like petite women. I am sure you would have no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I would never call myself a 10 but my boy (and a few others guys) have and I'm 4'8" haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight actually..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys prefer short girls

0|0
    0|0