If girl Z is seeing a married guy?

Then he gets divorced and marries girl Z.
What is the likelihood he will do the same to girl Z he marries (sees other girls behind her back)
He also keeps in contact with exes.

• He WILL cheat on her too, this guy is bad news.
    88% (15)67% (8)79% (23)Vote
  • He may change for her
    12% (2)33% (4)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• He will most likely do it again as there were no consequences or reprocussion from the last time. He is a guy that likes to have his cake and eat it too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The likelihood of him cheating on her too is high.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely A, unless you find some way to hold leverage over him and control him, otherwise he can pretty much do whatever he wants and will think he can get away with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He may change, there's always that possibility, but if I was girl Z, I wouldn't risk it, it's very likely he'll cheat on her given how she was ok with him cheating on his ex-wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not worth it. No sane person keeps in touch with exes unless there are reasons too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think he is still in touch with them?

• Show All
    • Sounds like he just wants to hook up with women. There's nothing wrong with that just don't be married or in a committed relationship

• He's engaged.

• Recidivism of this sort is actually rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, because you can't know this for sure. A is likely, but not certain.

0|0
    0|0
    • He told a girl he wants to make out with her whilst he was seeing this girl

• Again, A is likely. It just isn't a hundred percent certain.

• More often than not he probably will again years later, I have an ex wife that did that to me years later and also the husband before me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Classic rule of cheaters: if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you. 100%. Which is very deserving for the mistresses. You ruin someone else's life, you deserve to have your life ruined in the same manner too. Don't cool yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • he is a person who likes to upgrade so will find that tough to not do again...

0|1
    0|0
    • men don't "upgrade" when they cheat on their wives. usually it's more about opportunity and it tends to be much easier to cheat with an unattractive, plain woman.

• Show All
    • @thewanderingme she is his most recent upgrade... he has never cheated on her

• ah, so she was the mistress now turned wife?

• He may change for the girl. He may also not. A lot of people will say "oh he's a cheater absolutely" but often times in marriage cheating happens because well they married the wrong person and they no longer like that person. It's a lot harder to back out of a marriage. Like in any old relationship, you can back out at anytime, barring some other issues such as family and living together. Marriages however are a lot more difficult to back out of, and this can lead to cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • He told a girl he wants to make out with her whilst he was seeing this girl

• Show All
    • Yep whilst seeing the girl.
      But even now (that's it's close to the wedding) he's flirting around and asking girls to meet up

• You should probably inform Girl Z since it sounds like she is getting cheated on.

• the chances for him to repeat this "behaviour" is very likely

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only is this guy bad news but that girl is just as much of a piece of crap as he is.

1|0
    0|0
  • whether or not he cheats those types of marriages usually end in divorce in only a few short years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really?

• Show All
    • This guy is already flirting around and asking girls to meet up.

• so? avoid him.

• Cheaters gonna cheat.

0|0
    0|0