Why did my girlfriend slap me?

there's a girl i work with who makes me feel all tingly in my pants. when we were stocking shelves, i kept my eyes glued on her and smiled, making sure she got the message. she ignored me even though I kept it up for a half hour, so when we went on break, i came up and laughed under my breath for a little while to break the ice, then i tried to talk to her about whether she liked being a dominant or was into peeing on guys. she said "go away from me, fatass". I was worried and asking, "are you PMS?" but she turned around and slapped me. are we broken up?

What Girls Said 1

• You're... kidding right?

What Guys Said 2

• you can't be broken up if you were never together to begin with, your seeing to much into things that are not there. not trying to be rude but you need to understand that someone has to WANT to be in a relationship with you for there to be one to start with lol.

but for your question i would say move on she has pretty much made it clear your not worth her time so dont force something that will never work.

• but she asked to borrow my price scanner once. when girls get friendly enough to ask you stuff, don't they want the D?

• Ohhh, a jerk who thinks he's the cool ass bad boy huh?

• @Cusco_Othriyas no, I'm not one of those "bad boy" faggot with poofy hair and leather, I just treat m'ladies with kindness and deference

• The moment you dropped the PMS bomb I'm like "This butthead asked for it"

• who you callin butthead

• And Mr Know-It-All has definitely gotten the art of wit down. No you aren't, you're just being rude.

• GaG is really full of misogynists

If you want to get women, you have to be their friend first, you know