How many dates before you ask her to be your girlfriend?

I have been going on a couple of dates with this girl. She is really attractive and she is way out my league. Right now we are just dating but I would like her to be my girlfriend. So far we have just kissed in the mouth. I know she finds me physically attractive. However, our personalities are really different. She is more outgoing than me. How do you develop chemistry with a girl if you are shy and she is not? I know she wants a long term relationship. So my question is how many dates should I wait before asking her to be my girlfriend? Also, do women have sex with the guy before they are a couple or afterwards?

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you guys aren't exclusive she could be having sex with other guys right now. So I think you should talk with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your goal sex? or do you want long term?
    the way i see it, she went on a Second date with you... thats something. try a third, then try to determine if she is in or out. this is not the time to think about sex, mate. this is the time where you ask yourself if you will stay or not. if you will... tell her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Keep dating. She'll let you know when she wants it to be exclusive. You're job is to keep courting her.

• 5-6 dates