How do you talk to guys?

So i like this guy but we've never really talked before. (A crush man) We like the same things and he is very attractive. But I don't know how to start talking to him. (Usually the guy starts the talking right? I am new to this) We are on the same swimteam... but you know how cliques work lol. Should I start texting or snapchatting him? Or should I wait to see how summer swimteam goes?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like the same things, that's what you talk about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same way you would talk to a friend.

What Guys Said 5

• Try bumping into him on the school quad and just saying hi first. Try just being around him and if he goes over to some new people go with him. In a little while they will accept you into the clique.

• a "HI" usually tends to work just fine.. you just gotta try it out...

• Just say hi and you have an advantage you know he likes swimming so start there and work into other things that you both like.

• you should start texting him

• swimteam? are you swimmer? whats your time on 100/50 m?

• I am a swimmer! My 100free was 1:17.82 at counties. (I'm not very fast but I love swimming lol) I don't do all year round swimming but I was on the high school team and it was my favorite thing. I'm also doing summer swimteam as well.

What Girls Said 0