Guys, How can person date multiple people at once?

I don't know how people do it, I'm probably weird in thinking it. Even if I'm just dating someone, I'm not automatically looking for a realtionship but I think if you're dating more than one you're not really giving you're full attention to the other person. I find it hard enough to really like one person that I would consider dating let alone a bunch. I have one friend who is seeing three and she can barely keep the stories right and they don't know about each other.

So how do people do it? I don't see the point.

• I like to date multiple people
    33% (3)
  • Definitely not for me stick with one person at a time
    56% (5)
  • Other (explain below)
    11% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I thought I done this for both not just the men 😑

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't do that. I'd rather focus on one person until we're sure it won't be going anywhere.

What Guys Said 6

• Eh, I'm not really on board with it. If I'm dating a girl, I'm dating her because I see a potential future with her and I want to get to know her better. I feel that if I were to be dating more than one girl at once, then I'd be looking at "other options" and building up hopes that might get dashed.

• the point for some people is that they do it until someone really stands out, then what usually happens is that they put all their focus on that one stand out, and start dating exclusively.

• I simply don't have the time or patience for more than one person lol That what I have always told my girlfriends when we talk about exclusiveness, I literally lack the capacity to cheat or care about more than one person at a time- I am too busy with work and school and I like having a lot of time to myself, so when I am not with you, the last thing I am doing is trying to spend time with another girl lol

• I'm dating two now it was three. Easy it like interviewing people who u wanna be with.

I dont commit to dating anyone life is to short and people change so I wanna get to know u and see where I think you would be in couple of month or years with me.

Also I don't like the idea of being around a person all the time. it make me hate that person cause I see them all the time. That why I like dating more than one.

I've only had one offcial girlfriend and that was for year and some change

• When I was 25 years old I was dating an attractive divorced lady of 45 who had at that time an attractive daughter of 18. I landed up doing them both, that was difficult.

• with social media and dating websites and aps , it wouldn't be that hard to date multiple people at once. although it might also be easier for them to find out about each other , by checking profiles and such