Do I do something about this, or not?

So, I have a tight knit group that I hang out with, and awhile ago, I fell for a guy (let's call him Bob because why not) who is in that group. We dated for a bit, but broke up do to me having issues with my mental health, but I haven't gotten over him. A few months back, I began to have a slight crush on another guy (still in that group) and I thought I was over "Bob", so we started to date. But now, I realized I haven't gotten over "Bob", and now I'm not even sure I like the other guy, I don't think I really do. What do I do? 'Cause Bob said that he still likes me, but doesn't want to hurt the other guy because he is our best friend. I'm so confused. Plus, so many of my other friends have crushes on Bob.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• just move on bob don't like u!

• Bob sounds like a little fuckboy lmao nah bob is chill. I say follow your heart and if you really do like Bob then pursue him and if you have real friends they will still love you no matter what. (Even if you like their ex) 😜😘

• Bob? Why the heck would you use such an unflattering name? :p
    Anyway, I think you should ask out Bob again since he has already told you that he still likes you. Tell to the other guy that you're no longer interested in him and keep on pursuing Bob.