DID I STEAL MY BESTFRIENDS MAN?

My best friend had a crush on this guy. They never talked in person but they texted a few times. He texted me asking about her because he knew we were friends and that she likes him. Turns out he was using it as an excuse to text me because he likes me. He's really sweet and we've been hanging out lately. My friend says she doesn't like him anymore and she's happy for us and she thinks we're so cute. But I can't help but feel it still bothers her? This is because I know it would break MY heart. Then again we are different personality types. Did I steal her guy?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 1

• Interesting gender split on the poll.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should have a heart to heart with your friend. Make sure she is 100% okay with this situation.

You didn't do anything wrong, he approached you. The best thing you can do is okay it with your friend and then go for it :)

• No since well if he like her than he would have gone with her. Unless they were offical than nothing else can happen!