Why Do I Attract Beautiful Women, Even Though I Am An Average Man?

Hello guys, I am a guy, but I accidentally made this account "girl" because I thought I would never use it later. But I'm asking this question out of curiosity.

So, here I go. I am an average Korean guy. There is nothing special about me. I study hard, treat people with respect, walk tall to emphasize my 6 feet height, and have trained myself to control my body very well in order to appear confident. I don't want to sound like a show off, but honestly, I really do consider myself charming and assertive. However, if I had to rate my face I would give myself 5/10, maybe 7/10 for a Korean guy. I only weigh around 145 pounds which is very skinny for my height. I don't work out. In fact, I am a marathoner so I am naturally very skinny. I have pretty narrow shoulders and limbs. Just a typical Korean guy here. Nothing special.

However, I've noticed this year that I have been attracting a lot of beautiful women. Either short or tall, green / blue eyes with blonde hair, nice body, smart, cool personality, etc. Women around 7-9.5/10. When I'm minding my own business or walking to my next class, many of them will be staring at me. I like to pretend like I don't notice, so I just look straight ahead. But when I look at them, they give me a smile or look away nervously. Some of them will bump right into me, others will instantly fix their hair / clothes when I walk in a room, and sometimes they will touch their hair and turn their head right when I look at them... I do not understand. I am aware that there are many other guys that are way better looking than me. Why are they attracted to me? Is "walking tall" and "assertiveness" really THAT attractive? Aren't there other guys who have those things AND are good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a good chance that your body language is making girls curious about you. A lot of girls know how to tell a confident, assertive guy from an insecure guy. Also, many women are tired of good looking men who play on them. Maybe they think that you are boyfriend material, even though you are not the best looking.

Also, there is a possibility that you are overthinking the body language. People stare at other people all the time. Don't persuade yourself into thinking that all girls are attracted!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do beautiful women go for average men? well, the term beautiful is subjective what you find beautiful i might find ugly or average. You find yourself "average" but those girls may find you smokin' hot. But , yeah it's 100% more common for hot girls or girls in general to be less shallow and go for average to ugly men. Stupid men on here Insist that girls are so shallow but when do you see a hot guy with an average to ugly girl? he almost always dates the hottest girls. Every guy dreams of having the most beautiful woman. They are more shallow sorry dudes. Now, to answer your question , if he has a good personality and charm his looks won't matter to most girls i said "most" because i know their are a few girls that are indeed so shallow and can't accept anything that doesn't look like Enrique Iglesias lol but, yeah most girls with an actual brain wouldn't mind and you seem like a cool guy. Xo

• wow, thank you so much, that was very well written.

What Guys Said 13

• Because the most important thing to women is "security" and as well "are they desired". By being confident in yourself (projecting that positive energy), they feed off of it and feel secure. your size may be helping matters in conjunction with your presence.

Yes, talking tall and assertive... being confident in yourself and projecting energy is key to being successful with females. You've unlocked one of the mysteries to the core of the female!

• Either you underestimate your own attractiveness or you overestimate the attractiveness of the women you attract.

• I understand. Considering your point, do you think that it is impossible for an average man to attract beautiful women, similar to the way I described in my question?

• I dont want to say impossible but unless he is popular or an athlete, attractive women dont usually focus on average guys. Average guys usually have to make the first move to get attractive women.

• Believe your eyes. Women find you attractive. Lots of people are far more attractive than they know. I thought I was terribly geeky in my 20's. Looking back at old photos I see a really cute guy. My wife was the same -- she was very attractive but never thought of herself as attractive.

• You are carrying yourself in a way that grabs there attention, yes women like confident, assertive guys. Like the saying goes "fake it till you make it", now that you have the confidence the ladies are taking notice. I say good job, and stop comparing yourself to other dudes. Take it as a complement okay.

• You sure they are women? the generalization is huge...

• The point is not to tell if a girl is either attractive or unattractive. The reason why I described the girls generally is because that's not important. The point is, why, as an average man, I attract beautiful women. It doesn't matter what these girls look like specifically. What do you want me to do? Post pictures of them? lmfao...

• I"m not concerned about my own potential. I mentioned negativity because I am concerned about your potential. Don't waste it. If an average guy like me can do it then why wouldn't you be able to. And also, participating in this site would have gave you a lot of knowledge about what to do and what to think. If you do it right, you can do the same.

You are not being negative about me. You are being negative about yourself, which is more important. I'm just another person writing a comment on this community for you. It's up to you to change yourself, not me.

• sure sure..

• Being tall really helps in attracting girls. You might not work out but you have no body fat either.

• Maybe you are right. Like I said, I am a marathoner so I have very toned muscles. I do have an extremely, or maybe OVERLY strong, square jawline, but that's the ONE facial feature that stands out. I have the typical slanted Asian eyes, a shorter nose, average forehead, etc etc, typical Asian features.

• There you go. Tall height with toned muscles and strong, square jawline. I doubt you would get as much attention if you were like 5''6 or 5'8. No offense.

• Don't worry, none taken. I did not know that those features were that important to girls. I mean, I knew that height was important because I hear people talking about it all the time, but did not consider it as that much of a factor. I was just curious because I never believed in the whole, "look into the personality rather than his/her appearance" thing. I thought society judged you 80-90% on appearance, but my faith is society is restored now.

• Dude ur lucky! I'm an Asian American as well but I'm rather shy. I do have friends who are girls but again they're "friends." I try to find ways to be attractive though.

• I was very shy when I first moved to the United States. Don't worry, things get better. Work on self improvement. Improve on your tone of voice, posture, hygiene, sense of style, etc.

• A lot of girls like attention. Yes confidence gets their attention because it means less work if you like each other. She doesn't have to guess if you find her attractive. Gives her a good feeling. You are also
    presenting yourself as important, subconsciously you will be given more attention and naturally more desirable. first impressions.

• Confident attitude is very good.
    Height is good too. My friend is tall and gets a lot of looks.
    Also, having a decent personality will get you far.

• You don't post any images of yourself, you pretend to be a woman, and then you question others judgment?
    I consider that you are a silly lying troll who should know better.

• Yep troll nobody is that stupid to accidentally press the wrong gender.

• I never knew that I was going to even use this account. I didn't take the signing up part seriously.

• By knowing the definition of "reporting someone" and staring at the website.

• blondfrog are you retarded? The man put his gender to female by mistake, what is the problem with that?
      Anyways that is not what trolling is, please educate yourelf with this fine video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqGV5WjS4w

• "average Korean guy", well that solves that mystery. Onto the next!

• Well, They don't think you are average. So, Pat yourself on the back for it.

What Girls Said 9

• Are you sure these girls are doing this in response to you? You seem to notice a lot of really minor things and are giving yourself a lot of credit. Are they really staring at you or just looking at you because you are walking past? I am sure that you are getting some extra attention, but may be misinterpreting some of it too. Either way, are you sure you are not that attractive? I notice guys based on how they hold themselves, dress, confidence, etc. You could be average looking but if you seem confident and unique in some way, I would be intrigued. That is probably what it is.

• I understand that these are minor things, but the reason why I give myself credit for them is because it happens over, and over, and over again. At first I didn't think too much of it. But when it happens multiple times by the same girls / new girls, my brain starts working. And yes, it is definitely possible that I am misinterpreting some of it as a result of my sensitivity and curiosity about the topic.

I am pretty sure that I am not that attractive. In an online community, I posted a picture of myself and told people to rate me from 1-10. 30% said 3, 30% said 4, 30% said 5, and 10% said 6 (these statistics are rounded). This was around a month ago. Note that the actual reason why I did this was because I thought, "wait, am I actually attractive?" because of all the girls showing interest.

Also, you are probably right about girls noticing guys based on how they hold themselves and how confident they are. I am glad that girls are not as shallow as men.

• Personality?

• You are the Asian sex bomb , must be the kpop mania that has got them checkin you out

• You pretty much answered your own question...

• a lot kpop fan girls fetishize korean men!

• Maybe you have a charming personality.

• Show us your face...

• I bet you're more handsome than you give yourself credit for

• Then you're obviously not average. You just think you are. If many members of the opposite sex find you hot enough to LOOK at you, then that means you're hot. Your opinion has no say in the matter.