Who do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?

Who is the hottest and who would you date?

• Hailee Steinfeld Who do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?
  • Chrissy CostanzaWho do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?
  • Zella Day Who do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?
  • Lana Del Rey Who do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?
  • Marina and the Diamonds Who do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?
  • Blake Lively Who do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?
  • Alexandra ParkWho do you think is more attractive aka your female celeb crush?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't it kind of a coincidence that the names Steinfeld and Costanza appeared right next to each other?

What Girls Said 2

• Blake Lively seems the most awesome.

I don't have a celebrity crush.

• if i was a lesbian or bisexual i'd go for the first gal, hailee, she seems sensual

What Guys Said 4

• The first one :)

• You should put some pictures, the only two female celebs I've heard of are Blake Lively and Lana Del Rey.

• crissy costanza looks hot

• blake lively or lana del rey. I don't know who those other young bitches are