So I want to ask my crush to prom but I'm worried that will be a turnoff/ he will think I'm pushy or clingy. I know for a fact he isn't asking anyone because I've talked to his friends about it and prom just isn't something he would reach out to do. But I have a feeling he might say yes (I just have seen some signs and from my talk with his friend). So I just want to know, is it ok for a girl to ask a guy?
- It's wrong only guys should ask7% (6)4% (2)5% (8)Vote
- Go for it, girls can do it too93% (85)96% (55)95% (140)Vote
1. He is on math squad so do an equation with you+me=prom and have him solve it
2. He plays guitar so make a sign: Would you rock out with me at prom?
3. He does tennis so: It would be a smash if you would go to prom with me
Any advice on any of these or any other ideas would be great. I really want this to go great when I ask :)
Most Helpful Guy
If you want to ask someone out then go ahead and ask someone out without regards to what the other person thinks and feel. They may still reject you though. Better to try and see what happens than to look back one day in your future and think or feel: Awww shit. I really should have asked him out when I had the chance but I had felt to shy or afraid of rejection, etc., so therefore I did not ask him. You get what I mean?1
Most Helpful Girl
I'm so glad to see all of this positive reaction... I think it's a first ever on gag. But it's great and you should definitely ask him. Not bc you're a girl or he's a guy or its ok sometimes to do it or anything like that but just bc you want to and you're bit hurting anyone and self sensorship is no way to go through life.
Have fun! :)0