How do you feel about long distance relationships?

I live pretty far north in the United States, the closest city is a little over 100 miles away. The women around where I live are all the type that think going muddin, country music and hanging around drinking beer all night is the way to have fun. I'm being pretty negative, I know, I just have a hard time finding people around where I live that aren't like this or close to it. I live on the edge of my town and I can go for a 10 minute walk and be on a farm. It's just the kind of people that live here.

Tl;Dr I can't find girls... or anyone for that matter that I like spending my time with where I live. Long distance good or bad?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Long distance can be fine. I know a lot of people who have found love that way. I couldn't do it because if I talked to someone for 6months and finally met them I'd feel like we'd have to jump into the sack right away and that doesn't work for me but a lot of other people view it differently. It's doable esp. this day and age.

Most Helpful Guy

• LONG distance relationship never ever work. People loose feeling and then girl want him as a friend then all is over

What Girls Said 6

• It work for some!

• long distance relationships are doomed to fail unless you have plans to move closer to each other soon.

• I'm currently in one. They work as long as the distance isn't permanent and both people put in effort and communication.

• It depends on the relationship and how much you care about the other person.

• I'm in a LDR & we having cyber sex

• Long distance relationships honestly suck in the end and it seems like they actually do end everytime. I live in the same kind if area (U. P. Of Michigan) and I'm completely uninterested in it but I still seem to find people I can connect with (which is rare) can you move? Lol that's what I'm doing.

What Guys Said 1

• Better than nothing.