I can't get over a crush?

I'm a 16 year old guy and I can't get over a crush I had. I went to school with her last year. She would look at me but I would always look away. I was really shy. I moved last summer but we might move back next year. I never talked to her but she showed signs that she liked me. I looked her up on Instagram and I saw she has a boyfriend. I'm really upset. I'm trying to get over her but I'm homeschooled now so I'm not around any girls so there aren't any girls to like. She was literally my dream girl. She was everything I liked in girls. What can I do to get over her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Message her or communicate on social media and let her know how u felt or feel. Don't think about her, because you will find someone better that you deserve. find a new girl to talk and hang with at a public place, mall, store, or even a online dating site.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to get over a crush is to do a lot of social activities. Sports, video games, it doesn’t matter what it is as long as you are having fun and it gets you around friends. The best way to meet girls that you can pursue is simply by hanging out with people who you like, no matter if they are guys or girls. You are very young so focus on finding activities you really enjoy, the friends and girlfriend will follow!

What Girls Said 2

• Give it more time!

• You're not around girls anymore so how do you know she was your dream girl? You don't.

What Guys Said 4

• Listen, this is 100% proof: as this happens when you are younger, in 95% of times it's really nothing, just a crush it will go away if nothing comes from it. But as you grow older and start to understand your, and emotions of other people, and in same time you start to value whole other set of things - it can be hard. You can really get in love and that can be dangerous. But while you are so young, relax, talk to her even tho she has boyfriend.

• Take the poison pill, focus on negatives and meet new girls

• Look for another girl like her who is single.

• It's hard to look when you're not around any girls.

• same recently trying to talk to my dream girl but im a awkward potato

• I'm the same way

• You're better than me cause I couldn't think of any way to start a convo

• 😂😂 I don't know i decided its time so i was like fuck it, i pretended to be on the phone and thought if i should so i just went up and was like 'did you get a new number'