My ex went and kissed someone uglier than me, after we split😳?

I'm not being mean here, but she genuinely isn't that pretty. She has 'ADHD' and is a bit... crazy.

Now, my ex told me he'd only be kissing a girl if he was interested in being with her. Only for him to tell me, he's actually not interested in things going further and that it is a 'no wheels situation'.

Regardless, the girl is a bit nuts/a stage 5 clinger and I just think... this is a slap in the face because he's went from me... to her :S

i probably sound awful... but why would he downgrade like that? And to someone he has no intentions of being with either?

It was a drunken kiss apparently.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know it was drunken, then what is the problem... these things happen...
    im just laughing at the fact that you said "uglier than me"... darling, guys are more complicated than you think, we just CHOOSE to keep it simple.. something that apparently wasn't built into the female psyche... him doing that means you are doing something wrong. just let it go... its only a kiss... not like he fucked her or anything. step up ur game hon.

• I get that. I just didn't see him doing this to be honest in the first place. He said he wouldn't :/

• circumstantial. im not saying he is in the right... im saying things happened. just forgive... now if it happens again... thats a trend... even booze can't save him, i'll be the one to say dump his ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you do sound awful, but you're clearly jealous and I suggest trying to keep a bit of dignity and self-respect and not get involved or say shit about anyone he hooks up with after he split with you. Focus on other things in your life and don't sit around being bitter and insulting other girls who have ADHD.

• Well if ADHD wasn't such a made up disorder I wouldn't be as bitter.

• You clearly hate the disabled and you are no better then racists and homophobes etc. You bitter of the mentally disabled, you are so awful and self centred.

• @bobbyxxx I hate the disabled? Where are you getting that from? lol And I'm racist and homophobic? Um, no, none of that is true.

What Guys Said 9

• What are you in? High school? Move on and be done with him. Worry about yourself. Not him

• Wow. You're so shallow you could house an entire family.

• you dont just go and claim about yourself that you are better looking than someone else. come on, bring in the photos. put your money where your mouth is

• Because your standards are too high and probably impossible.

• That's actually very true.

• I'm telling you to destroy your standards because they're holding you back.

• You are immoral love

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Suck it up suger, else just fuck off

• He has upgraded, she is way better than you. You nasty bitter loser. You are way out of his and her league. You just prove how shallow and low women are. when it comes to looks and disabilities, I'm glad this has happened. You are also so arrogant.

• guys will bang anything ;)

• Doesn't sound like a downgrade to me if you judge people so harshly. What right do you have to say that he is wrong? It's kinda sad that you only judge others by looks. Plus what does having ADHD have anything to do with anything? Are you saying she is below you because of her disorder? I think you need to take a real good look in the mirror and reshape how you deal and think of others. Plus you just seem like one toxic person.

• ADHD is a made up disorder. Nuff said.

• Grow up you nasty slag, you should be put down. I'm glad he did this to you. Get other your self, you are not worthy to lick the boots of this other girl.

• Guys, just give up. She will probably never understand she is in the wrong, and you're just getting upset over her ignorance. In all honesty she is a bigot.

What Girls Said 9

• Why does it matter? He's your ex. He can like and kiss whoever he wants.

• Because he matters? Why the heck don't people get that?

• Why don't people get that? Because instead of doing the sensible thing and moving on you're obsessing over him doing just that.

• From the sounds of it you are pretty awful. I don't know why you care so much. You guys broke up. Get over it. Nothing he does now reflects on you. If it was a drunk kiss then it was a drunk kiss.

It's not an insult to you so get over yourself.

• Maybe he sees something in her that you just can't.

• You do sound awful.

• And you sound touchy like 99% of people on this thing :)

• She is repulsive

• Get you head out of your arse, your not right and everybody else wrong, you awful obnoxious creature. Just because he found someone better.

• Why do you care he's your ex. That's the whole point he was trying to get you jealous. If that relationship blossoms fine but initially all he wanted to do was piss you off... and he did. My advice

• it seems like most people prefer crazy people these days... lol.

• Move on and let them be.

• Maybe it was just a rebound

• Wow... mentioning that she has ADHD and then describing her a nutcase... That's a really shitty thing to say about anyone. Your bitterness doesn't justify it.
    I think I understand why he chose her.

• Well, it's the truth. What the heck is it with people being offended by the truth these days

• It's just a really mean thing to say.

• You can't handle him going for something better