16 and a 21 year old? No sex, just dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• That age gap is too big. She is a teen and the guy is an adult. What does a guy want with her other than sex?

• The guy and girl have a lot in common. They like the same things and can communicate very well.

• He is registered as a sex offender even though we never had any sexual contact
      He also gave another girl in high school his number

Think about that

• Alright. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure dude no sex, like you'd actually wait two more years until she was of legal age. C'mon no dude in their right mind would wait that long unless they were seeing someone on the side. You can do better than this, find a girl who's a legal adult and quit messing with minors it's gross and pathetic.

• My last girlfriend and I went 3 years without sex. I can handle it. Plus it's not about sex right now. I'm more than willing to wait. And how is it pathetic? I found a girl that I work well with.

• Bro were talking about a guy who just recently became of legal drinking age (USA) with a girl who recently became of legal age to have a drivers license. Most guys that go after minors don't have good intentions and are sick twisted people. Bottom line is that there's no way either of you could bring this up to your parents without you possibly going to jail and/or getting charged. Why couldn't you just date someone of age?

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's just too big of an age difference for that age group. There's so much developing going on.

• still disgusting

• Yea as long as your respect her decisions. (I am assuming you are the 21 year old)

• sound terrible tbh.

• Nooo man, don't date anyone under 18, it's not okay

• No. Any 21 year old who can find common ground with a 16 year old enough to be in a relationship has something seriously wrong with them.

• My boyfriend is 7 years older than me. We started dating when I turn 18, he had his eyes on me before for a long time, but he prefer to wait to make a move so people wouldn't think it was creepy or disgusting? Whatever, if he makes you happy and you feel safe with him it's ok :)

• I'm not gay.

• ah sorry, didn't notice. usually it's girls who make those questions lol but just like I said, if she makes you happy and you feel safe with her, fine.

What Guys Said 12

• That's not impossible. However,. the couple's shared beliefs - and family cooperation - will be crucial to success. When they are able to marry, if it does turn out that way, the marriage will be contextualized around a whole lot more than just sex. Meaning, there will be much more to look forward to, and thus a much more fulfilling marriage. (And sex life too!)

However, without that cooperation, the two will crash and burn.

• If there's no sex until she's 18 thats fine. People are too quick to judge on here and in life. I know of a couple that started to date like you two. But they grew up together and played together for years and became attracted to each other. It was almkst inevitable they'd up together. He was like 19 or 20 and she was 16 or 17. So its like you have to know the whole situation.

• No big deal there.

• 2|0
  • Sure... but there will be sex.

• Not until she's 18.

• That's him. I'm sure this guy can hold his own.

• This has nothing to do with him "holding his own" - the girl took the lead.

• Hm, do you really care to see her happy? I mean, are you there for her, do you defend her? Do you avoid making her do things she wouldn't do by their own?

Can you respect her age and feel happy around her?
    Yes, i believe in it.

• I don't drink, do drugs or sleep around. And I try to keep her out of situations like that because I know better.

• That's a positive thing.

• While it is legal in many states. I still think it's reprehensible and shouldn't be happening.

• That's a great idea! I think it will end well!

• whole lotta nope! age may just be a number but jail is just a room...

• There will most likely be sex involved however I don't see any real issue with the age gap.

• No no no I don't condone that

• that's hot