TWO GUYS TOLD ME THEY LOVE ME TODAY: WHAT DO I DO?

My best guy friend [Person X] from school texted me today and instead of saying "love ya," he said "I love you," - this was after a conversation by the way. I kind of diverted the conversation but I know tomorrow in class (I'm 17, in 11th grade) he will bring it up. I tried to get advice from a new friend I met during April Break [Person Y] and when I described to him the scenario he said "What's not to love about you [my name]?" (He also followed up saying how he had a crush on me for a while but thought I was into someone else during break- and then dropped the "I love you" bomb). I'm seriously confused and don't know what to do because they are both super nice, attractive, and smart (both are going to Ivy's). How do I choose/ let the other one down? Person X goes to school with me; Person Y lives like 20 minutes away.

Most Helpful Guy

• That moment when someone unexpectedly drops the 'l'-word:
    media0.giphy.com/media/mAyKtbkBTTpFm/200_s.gif

As for my advice, surely you must like one of them more, if you really think about it. But, if you really can't decide, pick the schoolfriend, because rejecting the other guy will be less trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• DAMN? Literally the luckiest girl haha. I would go for the best friend since you've known each other longer and it's kinda weird for a guy you've just met to be saying I love you. I mean person y is stealing person x's Thunder ands it's not really fair. But your gut will tell you what to do so good luck (: and seriously? Ivy? God damn.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that it's too good to be true, and that it will never really last despite what they both had said and claim. People change how they feel, think and act overtime. They are only interested in your physical attractiveness or looks for most part right now. Eventually they are more than likely going to change their mind.

• Go with the jerk who is neither of those guys and make them join GaG. You will get 6,000 XPer for each one.

• Arsenic poisoning is always the solution

• This is a whole weighing the options. Which one do you like more or if you want to go out with any of them.

What Girls Said 0