Guys: If a girl tried to "test you" would you be turned off from her?

By testing, I mean like setting you up... See if you would take the bait. For example, puts you in a position to meet with or talk with another woman, or doesn't message you for a while and acts upset to see how you react, etc.

is this a turn off?

• Yes it's a turn off
  • No, it's not

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I actually would expect and anticipate this "if" I were to ever be in an established relationship. But being in a real realtionship is something I think will take a long time if ever to happen.

• It's not a turn off. It is an instant end to our relationship. Her shit better be packed, because she has 5 minutes to get out of my apartment and my life.
    I do not play bullshit games and I do not get "tested."

• I won't tolerate games of any kind

• Big MF turn off... screw turn off... thats a deal breaker. thats some major trust issues... and i ain't dealing. thats insecurity hiding underneath that and no one wants to deal with an insecure person.

• This is a deal breaker.
    I've dumped the last 2 girlfriends because of this passive aggressive BS.

If you can't communicate with me straight, then in what way do we have a relationship? That's right, we don't.

• depends how severe. I said no, but it may be a huge sign of insecurity. most girls test you somehow I think...

• i hate that shit. if you can´t trust me, break up but don´t "test" me. that´s disrespectful and insulting.

• id be more then upset id never talk to her again.

• No one likes being played games with. Dont do that shit!

• I would be crazy pissed and leave her

• Yeah. That's ugly behavior

• I'm not one to play games with anyone and if I was with someone who did this, I am gone plain and simple.

• Yeah, it's a turn-off.

• This is ain't cool at all!!

• Remind me why a guy or girl needs to be tested again?

• Yea and no. It would probably make me want you more, but I'll assume you're not interested so I'll move on.

• Turn off absolutely can't stand women who whine men not trusting them then playing silly games like this.

• you can test a guy but not in that way

• A "turn off"?

Ha ha. You are putting it way too lightly. I don't care how hot she is, she's out of here!

• Yeah that's not cool

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. It shows me someone immature and someone not able to address their concerns to me directly. Not a good sign and an indicator of other issues with this person. I would not enjoy it and if it kept happening, it would make me lose respect. I would end it.

• It's a turn off no matter the gender doing it.

• Anyone who does nonsense like this has no business dating.

• Games are for children.

• You shouldn't be in a relationship if you pull that crap.

• Smh lol. That's not just a turn-off, that's grounds for a break up.

And if you're going to do that, at least don't be stupid enough to make it obvious. I remember one girl, she did something like that and then congratulated her boyfriend on "passing". Did not end well.

Some people should just not date until they sort out their trust issues.

• That puts you in crazy territory. Don't do it!

• If a guy did those things to me then I would move on