Is he over me or ashamed or both?

I don't really know how to ask this but my boyfriend and I are great... Alone. When him and I spend time together it's so great, but when we're with other people he's very distant, which causes me to be distant. We see each other practically everything day since we have school together but we barely say a word to each other. We use to text, talk and FaceTime all the time but we rarely do that. I only feel happy when we spend time alone together which doesn't happen that often. I don't know what he's thinking or what I should be thinking but it's tearing me apart..

What Guys Said 1

• Im not sure where you can infer shame from that situation. Weird perhaps. Possibly over you. If he is, don't try to be clingy. It will ruin your self-esteem and make him like you less. Perhaps if you hooked up with another guy he'd notice. You can't force a relationship... ever

What Girls Said 2

• You have to explain your feelings and what is causing you to feel that way. have the conversation and give him the opportunity to address it.

• Um your boyfriend shouldn't be ashamed of his own girlfriend. If he's doing this then he is not worth waisting your time. Try getting close to him in public and give him affection. If he rejects you or pushes you away then something is defenitely up.