On&off relationship is it meant to be?

I have been dating a guy on and off for a year and recently he moved to another state and we tried the long distance relationship, it wasn't working out and he broke up with me. We still talked but we weren't completely together. I really love this guy so I was miserable from the break up. Two months later I found out that he moving back town we've been trying to work things out for the last 2 weeks trying to work things out. He told me that's there's been no one else But I just found out that while he was away he was on a dating website and was dating multiple girls. I talked to one of the girl was hooking up with. I comforted him about this and he ended it with me again. That night I see that he is posting pictures of him and another girl kissing and together on facebook. And he deleted me! A week went by and he deleted their pictures off he's facebook and he called me wanting to work things out. But I think some of the girls are still in his life. Ever since we've been arguing and trying to work things out but I am so emotionally drained and I don't know if this is even worth it. Do you guys thinks I should still be with this guy or move on? I'm so confused because I feel lost without but I know that there are so many other girls in the picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on with your life

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was meant to be, there wouldn't be any other girls in the picture. I don't think this is worth anymore of your time

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't seem like there is any trust or loyalty between the two of you. I don't think this is a relationship worth fighting for. Time to move on..

• I don't think you should be with a shitty person who lies to you and strings you along. Have some dignity and stop contacting him anymore.