My partner Is abusive towords me. Verbally and emotional. Please help me and give your thoughts on this?

I am with my boyfriend for 5 years going on 6 soon. He was never like this before only started about 2 years ago. He calls me stupid, a horrible person, he has called me a cu*t when he is angry , but he switches the blame on me and says the reason he does all this is because of me I make him do this. He rearly wants to see me, only on his terms , when we fight he goes days without contact with me and he won't talk to me or want to see me. He never goes out with me, all we do is go to his house ( he still lives at home, where both 23 ) he never takes me on dates or even says anything nice to me. Yesterday he asked me to go to his so I went down, but he wouldn't kiss or hug me. When I tried to ask for a kiss he would say ' STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOURSELF ON ME' or I'd say can I have a hug ' I'M DOING SOMETHING CAN YOU JUST WAIT' things like that , makes me feel so bad on myself. He hasn't had sex with me in weeks, yesterday I was sitting in front of him and he wouldn't look me in the eye, I said what's wrong is everything okay? He said ' no i can't look you in the eyes' with his head down and him staring at the floor. He then got up and started shouting ' your a cu*t you make me hate this!!! I'm not happy! ' he always does this then comes to me like normal. We had been fighting a lot because the 25th of may he's leaving for a month to go Spain so I was very upset and last to no. He's going with a friend. So I have been down and that's why he's been fighting with me. we have never once gone on any vacation together in 5 years I always plan it and he goes somewhere else with friends. Even yesterday he kept putting his hands up over his face and wouldn't let me kiss him., he says things like ' stop stop at me your annoying me, your a mental patient, your having manic episodes, ( when I don't have any manic episodes ) just things like that. I could go on but it's upsetting me :( thanks for reading this guy's I'd love some help :( thank you x

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's become a control freak. Sadly, it won't get any better, and may well turn physical. For your own safety, I would end it somehow. I know you have been together a long time, but don't waste more on sticking with this guy when you deserve so much better. You may dread being on your own, but it willonly be for a while. Once you have got over this trauma, you can find another guy, but this time, a decent one that will love you like a lady should be loved.

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy has gone senile. Time for break up.

What Guys Said 5

• Let me tell you what you already know and some of my observations.
    When reading this the guy doesn't seem to care about you, if anything your just making him feel uncomfortable. I believe him that its you thats creating that, but its obviously not your fault. Its a mental issue he is dealing with.

So, now let me say the obvious your going to have to do : In order to give him the piece he needs, and in order to stop the pain. All you have to do is let him go. Both of you will be so much better off and you will finally have the time to heal. Sooner or later a new guy is going to come around to heal the wounds if they haven't already by then :).

• Psychopath detected

• Dump him now. It's only going to get worse, and possibly turn physical. Get away from him, and cut ties.

• Why the fuck don't you just leave that dickhead

• Maybe he and his friend are secretly gay?

I don't know the specifics but the solution is pretty simple. Tell him you're upset and why, if he changes it's all good. If he doesn't end the relationship and move on. Not rocket science.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that this guy don't deserve you. If he really treats you like this , than i think it's time to break up. You just don't want to spend your'e whole life treaten like you're not worthy.

• Thank you. I know :( I just don't no what has caused him to be like this?

• Maby after 5/6 years he's tired of the relationship that you both have. He's just being a d*ckhead to hold you on a thin line and a p*ssy to not end things. Time to break up and see other guys who actually treats you well. Stray strong and don't let him good talk to you like : 'i'm sorry ' and stuff like that.

• You need to end things and leave. This relationship isn't healthy and will probably only just get worse.