Am I undateable?

Am I just undateable? I am 21 and have only been with two (short lived, so destructive that cannot be remotely considered as romance) guys. I feel like I am undateable because I like a lot of guy stuff and I think like a guy.

I like:
- hard rock music
- video games
- sports
- playing guitar
- skateboarding

I don't wear any make up and stuff (don't feel the need to) but I do make an effort in my appearance. I think like a guy in the sense that I don't gossip about people, I don't create or enjoy drama. I don't do the hooking up thing, I am a monogamous person and I feel like that puts people off. Most guys (and girls for that matter) my age don't want to be in a relationship, instead they just want to 'have fun'.

The guys I do like either friend zone me or don't like me back and so I feel like I'm never good enough for someone to like more than just a friend. I do want to put myself out there but I'm not 100% sure how to and to be honest I don't want to be with someone that just wants to be friends with benefits.

Most Helpful Guy

• My current girlfriend is ur type and u know what? SHE'S THE BEST girlfriend I HAVE EVER HAD. I don't need to think twice about something before saying it to her. it just feels awesome that she is so clear with me she doesn't play games. she doesn't even have 1% of drama in her personality. She has the same interests that I do. On the other side she cries and she cares about her appearance etc... just like any other girl.
    it's like saying that ur boyfriend is too emotional and u want a bad boy type of guy. it's a preference and that beta guy will end up finding a girl who is mature enough to contain him.(sorry for using beta tho)
    In the same way u will find a guy that will appreciate u and doesn't wanna be hanging on WhatsApp waiting for ur replies because he doesn't like immature childish games. I think friend zoning has more to do with how rapid the engagement is the faster it is the easier to be friend zoned just give it time and learn more about flirting because flirting is a major key in this scenario.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound awesome (:

What Guys Said 8

• There are women in sports (WNBA, LPGA, Jackie Joyner-Kersee; retired tennis players like Billie Jean King, Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, gymnast Nadia Comenici. That is just to name those in sport. Women playing guitar (even bass guitar) l (Go-Go's, Kimberly Dahme w/ BOSTON). So, Those are not male-only 'interests'. I find video games a bore. But 'Top Gun'(U. S. Fighter Weapons School) can look for those that have the dexterity (both mentally and visually) of a video 'gamer'. Skateboarding isn't male-only. Just majority male. Hard rock music, ok.

Another point about the U. S. Fighter Weapons School. While the U. S. Military had their aches n' pains back in the 1990's when the U. S. Congress allowed women to start flying. The first death of female fighter pilot in 1994. Was initially blamed on exactly that. That she was a woman. Eventually, They got down to the brass tacks of the accident and focused on her mistakes with the plane, instead of her gender.

You are a young woman. But, Just because you aren't wearing lip-stick, make-up, and eye gloss/shadow. Wearing a full-length gown, or skirt /w blouse, hose, 3-5" heels, hair permed, both finger nails and toe nails shiny pink.. Lastly wearing earrings. Does not mean you are not dateable.

Your choice of being monogamous is also something to be proud of.

• Sorry but if rather date the girl snapchatting with her cat that can't carry out a 5 minute conversation with me before posting to Facebook something that starts with "that time when"

No, your every guys dream girl. Not enough women like video games. I mean I just don't get it, how do you not think this is the funniest thing on a flat screen tv since happy days? That wasn't on flat screens, but you get my point. Point is, you are not undatable. But that show undatable is unwatchable, seriously have you seen that recently? It's like girl meets world meets Seinfeld, and not in a good way, but in like a creepy Disney way.

• You sound like a cool girl. I'd like to date or at least be friends with someone like you so I definitely don't think you're undateable

• online you sound perfect but offline in real life is that far from the case, iam sorry but guys want something different when i go home iam interested in hangoing with another dude, you said you're interested in mainly guy stuff, dont wear make up or wear feminine clothes, this is the only effort that counts as effort anything else you're doing is useless, trust me not being a slut is not whats stopping guys from being with you, its the fact that you present yourself as a tomboy and they assume :
    "Well, she is different from all the other girls and doesn't care about anyone so she probably likes sex too , cause she doesn't care at al about anything "

If you have a great personality and the looks 80% of guys i know will be willing to stay with you and commit to you, its that they only want sex its that they dont see anything in you worth staying for, starting having girls interests and being much more feminine and things will change.

• not interested *

• i see these kind of things here often " I get along great with guys and have many guy friends and i look like a tomoboy but can't really date cause guys have no interest in me" then when someone gives an honest advice the girl replies with " iam not planning to change i like myself like i am... " okay then why did you ask?

• None of this sounds like a turn-off. Just have to keep looking :)

• Are you hot or not lol

• I have been told I am, and I do see myself as an attractive woman - I dress well and I do try in my appearance

• Well then yea most guys won't wanna get in relationship at that age lol

• You seem the best, but that's because I like all those things except sports xD

• I don't know what to say, I would love to be with someone like you.

Try a dating site, list your hobbies and make it clear you're looking for love.

Don't just make the first cool guy your boyfriend, talk to the ones who send you messages and meet the ones who seem genuinely interested in knowing you as a person.

• Anyway I can do that without being on a dating website? Don't really fancy finding someone online to be honest

• You could, but it will take longer and honestly I think you'll probably just end up with another fuck buddy at best.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you said your never good enough.

• Almost nobody is undateable,

• Your way of thinking about yourself is why you would be undateable change that and things will improve, but you can't attract anyone thinking the way you do about yourself.

• You think this conclusion was there the entire time? I know I am a dateable person but events and the current circumstances of my life say otherwise