Girls, How do you really feel with your boyfriend being friends with other girls?

My boyfriend has this coworker who he considers a really good friend of his. I'll be honest, it does make me a little jealous. Logically there is nothing wrong with him having other girls as friends -- I mean, if he was going to cheat on me I assume he wouldn't have told me about her and their friendship. But they casually text, and sometimes hang out after work.
I want to just be okay with it -- as I said there really isn't anything wrong with him having other girls as friends.

0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really have any issue with it. Besides the fact that he's totally allowed to have friends and I would get super pissed at him if he thought he could tell me not to speak to any guys, I do trust him. I think that it would bother me if he let his friends interfere with our time together but until that happens, I don't have any problem with him spending time with them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool. He's coming home to me later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl - my boyfriend has a lovely girl he works with who I get on with really well too. Then he has this B*tch friend who tries to get all up on him.

Depends on the girl but if he's told you all about her and there's no specific reason to be worried then don't be. If it really bothers you ask if you can hang out with them one time, it'll probably ease your worries.

0|0
    0|0