Should I ask her not to watch a movie with her guy best friend?

My girlfriend was appalled that her guy best friend had not seen Lion King, and decided that it was time to change that so now they have plans to see the trilogy by themselves. This dude previously liked her and she knows it and kinda friend zoned him. Anyways, while I'm alright with them being friends and all, I feel uncomfortable with them watching the movies together because me and her had had a previous date where we did exactly the same thing. It would kinda make the whole memory less personal and more public knowing she'd done the same thing with another person. Now I'm not worried whatsoever about anything happening because I'm friends with him as well and I know neither would do that to me. I guess I'm just asking if I should tell vocalize my concerns or not? I'm just afraid that with all the other things going on around her lately she doesn't need me being childish.

What Girls Said 1

• If you trust her and him then I don't think this is a thing that really needs to be brought up, especially if you say that there's a lot of other things going on with her. You'll have to understand that a bunch of the stuff that you guys do together she'll probably share with someone else. For example, maybe she loves the restaurant you guys went to for your first date (if that was a thing) she might take a friend to it because she really likes it there. Or maybe one of her girlfriends is having a rough time and they have a girls night in and order food and watch romantic comedies. These are all pretty common things.

What Guys Said 2

• If you say you aren't really comfortable with them watching a movie together, it will come across as: "I do not trust you or that friend enough to spend time alone together". Of course, that is not your intention, but that doesn't change how it may come across. Furthermore, do you really prefer that they do not watch that movie? You say that you know neither of them would do that to you, so what is your concern exactly?

• My last girlfriend did something similar. Her guy friend had never played a board game that she was really into. So, they made plans to meet up after work and play the game together. It didn't really bother me. But, the fact that she didn't invite me, and made it sound like a date did.
    I brought up the fact that I was bothered by it, and she told me that I should trust her. So, I called up one of my close female friends and asked her to see a movie with me - one that I had tried to get her to see for the past 3 years. Told my girlfriend about it, she flipped out. I smiled and said, "You should trust me."
    Needless to say, she didn't hang out with her friend.