Have I lost him for good?

So, lately, my boyfriend and I have been arguing a lot. We've been together 7 months, and we're obviously gonna argue, but it's been pretty constant lately. I'm not sure whether it's to do with that, or what, but lately he's been going out with his friends a lot more, and smoking weed constantly etc. Again, I understand he can go and see his friends, and smoke weed, if he wants. But he works near enough 5/6 days out of 7 a week, and he's been with his friends on those days, and still sees them after work. It's not often I actually get to see him, and even when I see him, it's never me and him alone because he then makes me go out with his friends. I feel like he's uninterested in me, and I'm not sure what to do anymore. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him alone? If he likes you he will return to you. Let the water find the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've been arguing a lot about it and he doesn't seem eager to compromise with seeing you more, then you should probably reconsider the relationship and ask him to break up. He is taking you for granted.

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him.

What Girls Said 0