You have been dating someone for 3 or 4 weeks and they keep telling you that they love you, or they bring little gifts like teddy bears (why do girls think guys want to receive a teddy bear?) You two had some potential - or so you thought - until you realized that they were infatuated with you. At first it was flattering but it quickly became annoying and you realized that this person wanted to possess your life and never let you go. You were struggling for breath when you broke free of their death grip and regained control of your life.
What was the earliest warning sign that this person was infatuated, possessive, and lacked the maturity to have a real relationship?
BONUS: MHO goes to the user who has the best explanation for why girls think guys want to receive a teddy bear. :)
- I don't know, because I have never dated23% (5)54% (7)34% (12)Vote
- I don't know, because I have never been in a serious relationship5% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
- I don't know, because I have never had any one be infatuated with me9% (2)15% (2)11% (4)Vote
- They call or text me every day early in the relationship18% (4)0% (0)11% (4)Vote
- They ask to see me too frequently for the length of time we had been dating9% (2)8% (1)9% (3)Vote
- They always want to buy me presents0% (0)8% (1)3% (1)Vote
- They say "I love you" when they don't even know me36% (8)7% (1)26% (9)Vote