What's a good way to ask a guy out?

I'm pretty sure he likes me too, but one can never be 100% sure. So any tips for rejection will be greatly appreciated. I have to see him basically everyday for the next month and I don't want it to be awkward.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about things he likes for example the movies ask what's his favorite kind of movie and ask him hey have you seen this one yet? And he will say something like no I have not looks good though and you say I am dying to see that movie and my friends don't have the time to go with me. He will figure it out and then most likely invite you to see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him casually. The way I ask someone out is I sort of just ask them "Wanna hang out sometime?" and if they say sure then I take it from there. I know hanging out isn't the same as going out but they both have the word "out" so close enough haha.
    And I've been rejected before. Just gotta be polite and civil about it. Don't go blaming yourself or that person either. Think of it as pointing you in a not her direction.

What Guys Said 3

• "hey wanna go out this weekend?"

• Wanna hang out this weekend?

• "Suhhhh dude AHA SU UHHH dude?"

What Girls Said 2

• Next time you see him, casually say "we should get lunch sometime"
    If he says that sounds good
    Then you say how bout (pick a specific day)
    If he says no thanks, then just say "k I was gonna go to (pick a place) if you change your mind, let me know."
    That's all there is to it❤️

• by letter?