Opinion pretty please?

So how weird is it to be a sixteen year old girl dating a fifteen year old guy?
We are both in the same grade. But I am one of the oldest and he is one of the youngest. I'm not yet sixteen but I have 3 months. He just turned fifteen the other day. Is it weird that I'd be the one driving us to dates and stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Heeey! It's only as weird as you make it. When I was 16, I dated a guy who was 15. I remember that it felt weird at first, but it's going with the flow. I was always the driver, and it worked out. I guess I just saw it more that he was my boyfriend who didn't have a car, vs. someone who didn't drive, if that makes sense. If he doesn't act 15, and you guys get along, don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 6

• I really can't see a problem with that. So don't make it one, and don't let anyone else either. Carry on and enjoy!

• Not weird at all. I am 24 and am dating an 18 year old right now haha.

• Nope
    It's fine until you both have something between yourselves

• It's not weird at all.

• Don't understand how that's all that weird. It's a one year age difference, you're fine.

• It's totally normal.

I once had a girlfriend who was 14 years older.

What Girls Said 8

• No, it's okay for you to date someone younger and be the one driving. When he can drive and whatnot he can return the favor!

• lol It seems cute!

• I feel as long as you love each other that's all that really matters ^_^ If driving him to your dates and stuff doesn't bother you then just go with it. Go with what makes you happy.

• Naw, my cousin's girlfriend is one year older than him and they're happy and normal af. They're even in a different grade. You'll be fine dude ☺!

• It's perfectly normal.

• I don't think so. It's your relationship, and if you're fine with it then whatever. Your age difference isn't that large, you guys are in the same stage of life.

• That's totally normal

• Not weird at all, girl.