Is she just leading me on?

I'm so sick of asking this girl out. We have known each other since like elementary school. And we are now both 18. She just got done with school and we are both in summer mode. So I figured I'd try asking her out. But she blows me off and says "Id love to but I'm hanging with (one of her girl friends)" Like seriously? Hanging out with a girl you see everyday is more of a priority then trying to see me. And I've tried to tell her. If you don't want to see me and if this isn't going anywhere just tell me. And she always says. No I would love to still see you and hang out. You're such an amazing guy. But everytime I ask her out she always blows me off!! Should I just stop talking to her and see if she comes around. Should I just remove my attention. I'm sick of my feelings being tugged around.

What Girls Said 2

• How many times have you asked? Because even if she thinks she's interested I think she'd want to say yes wouldn't she? Unless she was shy or something but you guys already know each other.

• Ask her when she is available to hang out. Tell her to pick a day in the next week or 2 and your move things around to make it work.

What Guys Said 1

• She probably has a boyfriend dude. Even if she says no, someone is obviously taking up her time and no one likes there friends that much to always be with them.