I'm in an awkward stage with my crush... kinda... someone help me😂?

Okay, so I'm a sophomore in high school and my crush is a junior. Both me and my crush like each other a lot. Like its super obvious we both feel the same mutual feelings. He always snapchats me first and we talk for quite a while. So it's pretty cool. Anyways though, we both told each other like 3 weeks ago that we definitely want to hang out. Alone. And spend some time together, which is awesome! There's just one problem...
We're both so shy around each other that we barley talk in person. We smile, or indirectly flirt. And our friend makes things obvious around each other but we don't talk. And I feel like the only way we'll be able to talk is if we plan hanging out, because then we'll be able to talk. But now, I'm just wondering this: should I be the one to ask him to hang out again? Or should he be the one, considering he's the guy and it feels better for him to make the real first move? I don't know what to do. Someone please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be like let's hang out. Try not to be awkward lol. Plan things out haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would totally take charge and ask him out.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't leave it all to him, if he likes you, that's great! But he's just as shy as you, try asking him

• Just make the first move. Set up something small and easy and let him do the rest.

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more