Should I be upset he canceled and give him another chance?

so me and this guy have been talking for 2 weeks or so, we made plans to hang out next week. I ended up being free today and the weather was nice so he suggested we hang out today aswell, so he told me to get dressed. So after we're both dressed, I realize my brother took my keys so I told him to give me 10 min till my brother got back. He all of a sudden switched his mind and said he no longer wanted to go. I was upset because I was dressed already. The guy is already outside and then he starts complaining how it's too hot and that he's just gonna head to his friends house or whatever. He said he'll call me later, he text me instead I haven't responded just yet. Is this like a major red flag? I just see him as lazy because of his excuses.

What Guys Said 1

• WOW, yes! Red flag! This guy is a meat head!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd take that as a red flag to be honest. So he couldn't be patient enough to wait for 10 minutes? What the hell?