Brazil: Single Man's Paradise?

I keep hearing this lol and I'm curious because I will be traveling there in the future. Apparently a man that speaks English is very attractive there!

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't brazil have a HIV epidemic? And isn't the goverment collapsing and dont they have a huge sex trafficking and child sex trafficking business? Brazil is like Thailand people go their for a reason, The trannies, the child sex slaves or to actually enjoy the brazilian life.

Most Helpful Guy

• So all you have to be able to do is speak English if you are a Single Guy and you can easily attract potential dates in Brazil?

Sounds too good to be true. But maybe you can keep us posted and let us Single Guys know what your results and experience was after you've been there.

• So uh. Any updates on what your progress is? Or you still haven't traveled there yet?

Thanks for MHO btw!

• Haven't gone yet!

What Girls Said 2

• if you're not a 10 in America, you're not a 10 in Brazil either. If you don't mind paying for companionship then have fun

• First time I've ever heard of that to be honest.

What Guys Said 3