Would a senior girl consider dating a junior guy?

I'm a grade below her and crazy into her, but she's a grade above me. We talk a lot and she jokes about us being in love i don't know how serious she is about it.

>Long story short, would a senior girl consider dating a junior guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's just a year difference then there's definitely a chance that she would consider it. Most girls do usually want a guy that's older than them but of course there's always exceptions and she could very well be one. It's not certain that she'd do it but it's a possibility.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, if she is "joking" about being in love, that is probably her way of flirting and telling you that she is interested. Go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• Because she likes him. The only reason it's an issue is because you're making it an issue. I've dated plenty of guys who were younger than me. It was never a big deal.

• Ask her out ^^ I think she'll say yes.. and get back to us please.. curiosity is a b*tch.. !

• Sure, why not? I knew a few Juniors who dated Freshmen in high school. Age is just a number and chemistry means so much more.

What Guys Said 2

• The only time I've ever seen that happen is if the junior guy was good looking (chad status).

• oh i'm not even close to a chad :l

• I've seen senior in my class date a sophomore. She didn't get any comments.