Guys, Would you want to date me?

See profile picture- I'm a single mother with a 5 month old son. Would that keep you from wanting to try dating me? So this is purely physical since you don't know me but then again- that's how it always starts

• Yes
    60% (18)
  • No
    40% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• To be completely honest, you exhibit nearly all of the physical traits that I find most attractive in a woman: a provocative brow, high cheekbones, a gentle forehead, and a mysteriously-curious smile.

But, just as you've said, looks are only the beginning. Personality becomes everything once that's squared out.

• it would not keep me from trying to , but with how things are with now i dont think you would be interested but i would most definitely be with you. i would love to have a family one day since i dont have one.

• Why is that?

• I'm sorry that you've faced something so traumatic. I'm sure you'll overcome your obstacles. I believe there is someone for everyone!

• true there is but just not holding my breath plus with how mad the world has gotten maybe im safer being single lol.

• Purely physical? Yes, I'd date you, you're hot.
    But, you have a kid, and I don't want to deal with kids yet, I'm too young.

• This question is primarily for an older age group. A 20 year old male should not date a 30 year old woman with a child.

• Yeah, you're gorgeous

• going by the profile pic. definitely yes.

but I'm still studying, a kid isn't really what I've planned for now and I feel like I wasted too much time and I'm a couple of years behind... that's why I feel uncomfortable dating girls older than me, then it intensifies that feeling

• Thank you for the response. I asked in this form because I asked anonymously and everyone said no. So I find it interesting that based on looks opinions can be so drastically altered

• @Sweetone -- the voting answers you receive might be misleading.
    The title question is "Would you want to date me?" Based on your looks, you'll get a LOT of yes answers.
    But the follow up is "Would the fact that you have a 5 month old son keep you from wanting to try and date you?" That would change my answer to no.

You are stunning. No question. I don't want kids - my own or someone else's so I would say No.

• I'm asking as sort of a social experiment because when this question is asked anonymously 90 percent of the men answered no. But this has drastically changed based off looks. Ofcourse when a question is asked the details of such question should be read before answering. Sorry if it seemed misleading

• It just depends on what is going on with you and the baby father. Then, we could get to know each other and find out our likes and dislikes and what we want in the relationship.

• the adult answer
    are crazy
    do you have daddy issues '
    how is dating you gonna benefit me
    do you have money
    see everything we think about as we get older lol

the child answer
    ohh she is cute I hope she notices me
    okay let me talk to her what should I say hmmmmmm
    forget it I'll just try to be macho
    women like bad boys
    what if she thinks im weird

being a kid was so much more simple

but as an adult I would need to get to know you a little

• Yes of course. I asked this twice. Once anonymously and 90 % of the men said no and even made mean comments. So it's been interesting that seeing a face may change the answers so drastically. Of course you need to get to know anyone you date.

• I think you underestimate how much the average guy will go through for a pretty face

• Nope. I don't date women with kids. However, if I were 29-30, I would most likely give you chance if I really liked you.

• This question is primarily for an older age group. A 20 year old man should not date a woman with a child. That is my opinion though.

• Physical Yes, I'd date you.
    But, you have a kid, and I don't want to date someone with kids already however if your personality matches your looks I'd be all about it.

• Kids are no bother.

• Won't mind tbh
    But the question is you won't date a guy who's 17 😂 LOL

• Yes, i would date you. of course, those eyes.. jeez :)

• You seem intelligent, attractive, and personable.

I would.

• Yes I would.

• your beautiful but i vote no because your not a virgin, you have a kid.

• Lol oh goodness. I wish you a lot of luck with that one. I guess I know why you're on this site

• I'm so sorry that you're feel down about yourself. There is beauty in everyone and don't let a site like this dictate your life. Please. I came on here again to do a social experiment. I knew most men would say no to dating a single mom but once they saw a picture suddenly it's all changed. But I'm here to tell you that looks are so irrelevant. They really are. You're saying no girls like you? Maybe you're looking for the wrong ones. There is someone for everyone. I hope you realize that

• and no ones looking for me ether so im just screwed

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more