What's a deal breaker for you?

I can not be with a girl that isn't open minded and not willing to learn and trying new things.
What are your deal breaking traits when it comes to finding a partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• Homophobic, transphobic, racist, etc.
    His job involves killing animals.
    Sexually closed-minded, not willing to experiment.
    Waiting till marriage to have sex.
    Super religious.
    I'm not physically attracted to him.
    I'm not emotionally attracted to him.
    Doesn't like dogs.
    Doesn't speak English.
    Has a serious addiction that's bad for his health (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc).
    Doesn't like affection.
    Unhygienic.
    Zero common sense.
    Abusive towards animals or people.

There's probably more, I just can't think of them right now.

• im guessing you're a vegetarian maybe vegan? Experiment... I'd love to hear what sexual ventures you'd like to embark on. I'm very religious but I don't push it. Abusive towards people... I do MMA, would be a deal breaker?

• If you refer to my original post, you will see that it began with the word "several".
      Several means more than one, but not all.

• @cth96190 that's cute but the fact still remains that you're going about this all wrong. Good day sir!

Most Helpful Guy

• Narrow-minded
    Extremely prudish
    Not hygienic
    Lack of courtesy
    Being really stuck up
    Really unhealthy lifestyle
    Parties too much
    Addictions to alcohol or drugs

I have many! I dont deal with a lot of fuckery

• That's right! Gator don't play that shit!

• Well... You are in a major city and in the right age group. Who the hell ain't washing their ass daily? Grown ass woman can't even... Never mind

What Girls Said 16

• Smoking/heavy drinking/drug use, closed mindedness, being racist/sexist/homophobic/etc., being very religious, and anger issues.

• I'm very religious but I don't force it down anyone's throat. I've also been called sexist but I feel like it's because I hold strong old fashion values with a modern twist

• The only reason I don't want to be with someone really religious is because I'm not and I have no desire to be so I think that could cause issues down the road if I were with someone religious. I don't mind if people are religious though and I respect those who don't force it on other people

• When a guy has subtle tendencies of physically hurting me (like aggression leading to light hitting)
    Too much ego/superiority complex

• Light hitting... Like abusing? I've hit a woman before but that was welcomed for pleasure sake but I don't think that the case here

• I actually like that. Lol! Makes me feel desired and wanted. But maybe that's just me. I can't speak for everyone of course. Let's just put it this way. I think a man is in the mood to be playful, naughty and sexual if and when he smacks my ass, which is a turn on. (If he goes overboard though, I might punch his face right back 😂😂😂) But if he hits me elsewhere, then that's a different story. It's just uncalled for. I know some guys like to smack girls' breasts or face when having sex, that's a big NO for me.

• Ok because I'll even greet my them with a smack on the ass. Ok! Thank you for clearing that up

• Hmm... Just generally being an asshole (like homophobic, sexist, racist, anything else like that) and also not wanting pets or not wanting any children, even adopted ones.

• Everything @ AzureGirl said!

• They cannot be an alcoholic, into hardcore drugs, or be unstable financially!

• I can't stand racist people. Even if they don't realize they're being racist of prejudiced, it makes me want to puke. A 10 turns into a 1 instantly.

• Someone who isn't looking for someone to be with long term.

• So him not showering for a week isn't a deal breaker for you, you'd still let him sleep in your bed. Lol let me stop playing

• Haha well I did write that post here the other day about unacceptable hygiene, so no... 😂

• Really? Lol

• Someone who isn't honest and straight forward.

• abusive in any way
    does not want sex
    is into drugs and alcohol
    who is financially unstable
    if he is unable to love me or be affectionate

• So no ass smacking at all?

• Oh sorry! I was literally being serious because I got called out before. Ok! Dropped

• thank you

• Well this. Hygiene, and not being nice to me. Like not treat me right. 😕

• Arrogant and cocky.

• Bad experience? I think every man needs a bit of arrogance and cockiness to him BUT he has to really balance it with a great sense of humor

• Nah, I dont like arrogance. there's a difference being arrogant and being confident. I like a confident guy.

• i think its because you've never met a guy like me before, maybe you've heard of me? I'm the guy who save the world from being destroyed and on my way to handle the matter I saved 3 babies and a pack of puppies from a burning building and still mustered up the energy to keep up my Hercules like physique. Lol I hope I got a giggle out of you.

• Being religious, unfaithful, immature, having no goals in life, rude and arrogant.

• It's funny how women don't want religious men and men don't want feminist. Funny...

• I can't be with anyone who is paranoid, has trust issues or lies (big or small)

• Okay. If you use drugs/smoke or drink alcohol more than a bit socially, you're not even a blip on my radar. Tattoos are piercings (like gauges) are also a no-go. If you're someone with no ambitions and is lazy, or doesn't understand the meaning of courtesy and manners, bye.

I'd also like someone who preferably shares my views on certain things. Not everything: for example, if you like the Yankees, I'll still look at you (I'm a Red Sox fan, haha). Seriously, though-big issues, like politics and religion, I'd prefer someone who shares my views. I've seen relationships with opposing view points, and they've not worked well. If you have different morals than I do, it's probably going to be difficult.

I swear I'm not super picky. I just want someone who shares my morals and who is a good guy.

• I totally get what you're saying but you don't think you're a bit picky, just maybe?

• I'd rather not go there on this site... Last time I experimented with talking about views that went against the majority (as mine tend to) I accidentally caused an internet war. People aren't very accepting... Anyways no, haha, Nationals won't make me hate you. I don't follow baseball faithfully, to be honest-I usually catch a game with my dad when I can, though he instilled a like for the RS when I was a kid. :P

• You can always message me. I'd love to hear them out and plus I'm grown

• Openmindedness is the most important thing to me as well.

• too emotional , clingy , possessive , not into fitness, no social life

What Guys Said 9

• Smoking, drug addict, STD, fake tits, shaved pussy, shy, unadventerous, religion other than Christianity

• I have a list, which includes but is not limited to:
    1. Smoker
    2. Tattoos
    3. Heavy drinker
    4. Someone who was not of my race
    5. An average or less-than-average IQ
    6. Genetic defects or diseases
    7. Obesity
    8. Poor personal hygiene
    9. Lazy/dirty housekeeper
    10. Not careful with money
    11. A leftard social justice warrior
    12. A feminist

• I'm going to go with one that's not really about their physical appearance or personality.

If they don't like dogs that's a deal breaker. I plan on having a newfoundland once I find stability in my life and if push comes to shove the dog is the one that will get to stay around...

• Emotional coldness.

• Drugs
    Dumb
    Thats about it

• Yeah! You ain't scared of no three week old unwashed pussy, you'd still eat it lol. Thanks man

• Personal growth is my only turn on... kinda. Everything that isn't that turns me off. I could elaborate but I don't want to.

• Smoking, drug use (including pot), and snooping.

• They always want to see what's in the phone lol, why?

• Loooooooooooooool!

This is why no one but myself gets to read my FB messages, my texts, or look through my phone!

• And I'm sure you have those ass hole of a friend that'll send you the most disturbing images like someone photoshopped a girls nipple as penises and you know damn well ain't no girl fucking you after looking at that damn thing

• Being a feminist. I would never be with one.

• A penis