Guys, is it true that you like it more when girls ask you out (instead of waiting)?

also, do you like it more when they just unexpectedly say "i like you" while hanging out or if they actually make plans to meet you alone and tell you everything then?

Most Helpful Guy

• every guy has a different opinion but for me it is true. Times have changes and I like it more when a girl ask's me out instead. Takes all the pressure and nervousness away from me. Also it will show a lot of strength and courage in the girl to do it

As for the other question, I would like it if you actually make plans to meet alone and then tell me everything. Makes it more serious with no games that way

What Guys Said 3

• I like it more. It takes the pressure off us. Any time is a good time to tell him as long as its only you two in the conversation. Its a lot more personal that way.

• It would take the pressure off of the guy but I still think it is something that the guy should do. I mean saying that you like him would be fine but I think he should be the one to ask you out

• I would like it if a girl I liked told me she likes me. A girl ask me out? like as in dating? or to go hang out? I would feel like she stole my manhood lol.

What Girls Said 0