I'm 5'6 can I have a really tall boyfriend (around 6'3) ? Would they date a girl to my height?

• Yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm around 6'3". I'd happily date women from 4'10" up.

I'm honestly not even sure if you think you're too short or too tall.

• I'm worried they think of me like a baby cause of my height cause around a guy who is 6'3 I look really tiny. I like that but I'm not sure they would like it.

• Well, i could say women like guys who are tall, muscular, funny, good looking, athletic, musical, sing well, popular, tough, compassionate, driven, chill, brave, smart, easy going, rich, etc.

But actually... most women don't care much about some of those things.

Same idea. Some guys don't care much about waist, some dont' care much about hair, etc. A good 1/3 of guys prefer small breasts, and of the remaining 2/3 half don't consider breast size very important.

• That's good to hear. All the guy in my class would their girlfriend to have big breast and all

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is a foot taller than me and actually like it a lot. Tall men care less about heigh I think.

What Guys Said 13

• you shouldn't really have an issue with that.

• Yeah my dad is 6'3 and my mom is 5 foot

• Isn't he already dating you? Meaning he likes your height.

• I'm 6'3" and I certainly wouldn't rule out dating a girl who was 5'6".

• Yes that's not a problem at all I'm 6'2" and most dates are around your height

• Why so many women are so obsessed with height? For both themselves and their partners! I noticed so many women profile asking for a "tall guy" on Tinder, and infact, once I wrote down that I'm 6'3'' on my profile, Matches increased as hell!
    It is quite surprisingly the third time I'm writing this, but as long as she has a cute face (and of course a personality I like), she could be 4'0'' or 8'11'' and I couldn't care less.

• Cause with tall men women feel protected and I find that tall men have a better body

• I mean, I'm not complaining, of course this raise my chances, but I still find it strange. But the protective part I can understand.

• I'm 6'3" and yes your height is fine.

• I'm 6'9" and I would go out with you.

• I would never say no to a tall girl.

• Shorter girls are more attractive in my opinion. I'm 6'1

• I'm 6'4" and I'm dating a woman whose 5'6"

• no, that's fucking dumb

• they won't date cause you too short. you better be dating 5'6-5'9

• That's too bad :(
      They wouldn't date me even if I wear high heels? Like around 4 / 5 inch

What Girls Said 5

• Yes! Taller men typically go for shorter women, some even shorter than you. I love a tall man. I am 5'8 and 6'2, 6'3 is the perfect height for me. The distance/angle is perfect. =)

• my ex was 6'3 and I'm your height. so yes. haha, what a silly question. Tall guys are the least concerned with height, usually guys only worry if the girl is taller than them.

• Actually on contrary to popular beliefs, we don't care about them being taller either. Most of us at least.

• @Giacomanzo You might be right, it's usually the girls who make a bigger deal out of it. Isn't it nicer though when your girlfriend is smaller than you? I would think it would make any guy more protective.

• I don't know, probably yes. But once again, not a big deal for me :)

• I'm 5'2" and my boyfriend is 6'0". I think you're fine. :)

• Sure you can.

• You already know the answer to this question

• no, I feel like they would think i look like a baby next to them